Chapter - 15

Her worst fear came once again...

here it continues...

Lisa's POV

I was looking at her for half an hour as I was too lazy to join them. Suddenly she got a call so she walked to a corner to speak. As soon as she hung up the call, she started looking for someone desperately. She fell to her knees while crying. She is crying? Why?

'Oh no. It's raining. Young-il and Y/n will get drenched! I'll get them into the car first I thought to myself and got out of the car with an umbrella.

I extended my hand so that umbrella is on her curled-up body.

She isn't even bothering to look up. No. The whole park is empty. Is this why she's crying? Young-il...

I scooted beside her and held put my palm on her shoulder to make her look into my eyes. Her eyes and nose turned red from sobbing. The second she looked into my eyes, she immediately fell sideways softly ending up putting her face in my chest and crying even more.

"Eonni, Young-il... I think he..." She tried to speak between her sobs but couldn't complete her sentence.

I left the umbrella and wrapped both of my arms around her collar bones and put my head on top of hers and pull her even closer.

"Shh... I understood. Let's go home. Eonni and I will take care of it..." I tried to console her.

She is ruined. Her brother is the reason for her happiness and fear too.

We got off the car and I took Y/n to her floor. Used some towels I found in the bathroom to help her dry herself.

I walked out of the room to let her change her dress and thought about how to check out Young-il 's location.

Poor baby. It's his second time getting kidnapped. By the grace of God, last time he wasn't traumatized but if he does now... I won't even wait for Y/n and kill that kidnapper bastard by myself.

Jin Oppa said he gave a tracking chain to Young-il and Y/n. This is the only option.

Where was Oppa's number again? Shit, I forgot my phone in the car. I'll just call one of the boys from Y/n's phone.

"Oppa's friend?" Who's that? Whatever I'll just call to this.

"Hello?" I spoke as someone lifted the call on the other end.

"Y/n-- wait you are not Y/n. Who the fuck are you?" The boy on the other side spoke. Oh. It's Jungkook's number.

"I'm Lisa but listen, I think Young-il is missing and--" I tried to complete my sentence but he cut off my words.

"What?! Are you serious? Hyung, track the location of number 9"

"Now?" A lazy voice spoke which is perhaps Yoongi's voice. "Wait- Did you say Number 9? Okay..." This time the voice wasn't lazy. "What why tracking number 9?" Jin Oppa spoke in the background. "Give me the phone. Lisa, what's wrong?" Jin Oppa asked from the other side of the call.

'I just hope he doesn't panic like Y/n' I thought to myself

"That--" I spoke but my voice got cut off again.

"Y/n lost Young-il at the park," Jungkook said.

"But, How is Y/n?" He added the question.

"A crying mess," I say looking at the door.

"I'm coming there," Jungkook spoke as I heard some footsteps indicating he's starting to walk.

"No. She's barely holding it in. If she sees any one of you she'll break down again. It's better if you guys don't come," I rushed my words to stop him