Chapter - 14

I smirked and turned back trying to look into his eyes but he was already looking at me with a smirk. Damn. I shouldn't have turned back.

here it continues...

- Time skip -

"How do you know her?" Y/n questioned while glaring at the 4 young boys, who looked like young adults tied up in one of their basements.

"Answer me!" She yelled again making them flinch.

"You aren't going to?" She spoke slowly and smirked.

"Okay! Fine. You don't talk when we say to do it with words, do you? Fine, let's see what we can do to your brother over there," Y/n said while pointing to a man tied up in a chair unconscious.

"Hyung!" One of the 4 boys yelled but there was no reaction from the unconscious man. Of course, he won't react. He is Unconscious.

"Still not going to say anything?" Y/n eyed the boys again but they stayed silent looking at their shoes.

"I hate to do this but, I think we might have to involve your sister," She pinned her lips together and close her eyes while shaking her head left to right in disappointment. She was acting

Everyone in the room including Y/n's members, even Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook widened their eyes when she mentioned she'll be using a little girl --- Just to blackmail and get to know the truth.

"Are you doing this?" Jisoo questioned slowly and disappointment was seen in her eyes. It was loud enough for Y/n to hear, thankfully the kidnapped boys couldn't.

Y/n looked at Jisoo and gave a small reassuring smile and shook her head as a 'No' as she and the other girls sighed in relief. 'Of course, my Y/n isn't that type,' Jisoo thought to herself.

"No, Please! We'll tell the details," a boy said, almost on the verge to cry because of the thought of something happening to their sister.

"Speak up already!" Y/n said and dragged a chair to sit in front of him.

"She is the one who made us all do this. Our dad... He was an employee in Fashion era company... He was a loyal employee. But when the CEO died, The new-about-to-be CEO framed him guilty for doing something he didn't and later he was killed by her because he knew some dark truths about the company," He said through gritted teeth.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin looked at Y/n as soon as the boy ended his sentence.

"Who told you that? It better be not Rachael" Y/n questioned them.

"It is her," One of the boys replied.

"What made you believe that it is done by new-about-to-be CEO?" Y/n asked and titled her head.

"Don't tell me you just believed her like that!" She spoke in a low voice. And the boys just looked at each other.

"Oh. Looks like you did. Eonni, They shouldn't be here, Can one of you get their details and leave them in one of our places with security?" She said while getting up from the chair and walking to her members. "And you... Don't you dare escape. If you do, it'll not just stop at kidnapping and a few hits," She said while glaring.

"Don't have to tie them up. Just keep them free with all facilities and No phones," She spoke slowly making sure only Jennie can hear. She nodded.

Y/n whispered a few more words in Jennie's ears. Jennie widened her eyes and questioned, "Are you serious?" And Y/n nodded.

"Let's leave shall we?" Y/n questioned the three boys as they nodded. 4 of them got into a single car as Jisoo needed a car to drop those four boys off.