Chapter - 24

Here it continues...

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa! Good Morning!" Y/n said as she walked to Jin Hyung and gave him a hug. Jin hugged her but didn't stop looking at me. She's playing it cool.

"Oh, Hyung you're here?" I said and continued to walk out. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked and Y/n replied instead of me. "Ah him? He's here to say that you guys made up yesterday, that's it. I'm so happy right now" Y/n said with a smile. 

"Okay," Jin said and shrugged as he went in with Young-il. Y/n nodded at me and we both risked our lives for a small kiss. I left into the elevator and Y/n closed the door after Jin Hyung called her in.

Third person's POV

"I had a dream last night about you and Jungkook kissing. Did I dream about that or did you and Jungkook kiss last night?" Jennie asked Y/n while having breakfast with Lisa and Y/n hid her face in the palms of her hands. "Um- No- Yes- I-" Y/n stuttered and Lisa snickered. "Why are you shy now when you weren't shy while you were kissing on the bench?"

"God I would've rather been caught by Taehyung than you both. He's far better," Y/N says and sips her cold coffee. "Sure. I'll tell him right now. Then we'll know who's better," Lisa answers and takes out her phone. "OMG, stop it!" Y/N says and whines. "So it's not a dream. Did you guys sleep together last night?" Jennie asks as Y/N chokes on her drink. "Oh. So you did," Jennie says and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Are you serious?" Lisa asks with wide eyes as Y/N chokes harder. "It's not what you think!" Y/N says when she has calmed down. "We just slept. Like slept-slept" Y/N sounds but Jennie raises her eyebrows. "I'm serious. My trashcan is still filled with empty beer cans. I was too drunk and sleepy to sit still without falling asleep. Jungkook put me into bed and was leaving home but I asked him to stay over. That's it," Y/N says and shrugs.

"Oh, but you look disappointed," Lisa comments with a smirk and Y/N rolls her eyes while lowkey blushing.

"Oh, our darling Y/N is thinking something unholy, eh?" Jennie says while smirking.

"Wait... Y/n can you move your hair" Lisa asks but doesn't give enough time for Y/n to do it by moving the hair herself. Lisa and Jennie gasp dramatically after looking at the hickeys from the night before.

"Oh my god," Y/N says and hides her face in her hand, and Lisa and Jennie laugh. "Okay. So explain how did this happen?" Lisa asks while resting her elbows on the table with a smirk.

"I don't know... I have always had feelings for him. We talked about everything that had happened. I don't know what got into me and I suddenly got the feeling that it was now or never. I just blurted it out without thinking.

"Without thinking twice?" Jennie asked, and Y/N nodded in agreement. "You didn't think of Jin Oppa's words at least once?" Rosé questions and Y/N flinches before turning around to see Rosé standing behind her. "Hey, when did you get here?" Jennie asks while pointing at her

"Before you, three came. I can't believe you all hid this from me," Rosé says while fake crying. "Were you eavesdropping?" Lisa asks, gasping like the dramatic girl she is. Jennie rolls her eyes at the two girls.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hide it. They just happened to pass by when this all happened. Promise it is just you three who know it." Y/N says panicking. She doesn't want to be misunderstood. "Of course, I heard it so I know," Rosé says reassuringly. Y/n heaved in relief. "You didn't tell Jisooni?" Rosé asked and the three looked at her. Y/n shook her head 'No'. "For real?" Rosé asks and Y/N speaks, "I told you. It's just you three who know this," and sighs.

"But seriously-- How did we not even recognize you?" Y/N asks and turns around to face Rosé and Rosé scoffs before saying, "For fuck's sake, I'm an expert in blending with the background, duh," Rosé says and turns back to work on her laptop.

"And you were too distracted," she shrugs

"What are you doing?" Lisa asks and walks over to Rosé at the table. Jennie and Y/N do the same.

"Nothing much, just tracking Rachael's call," Rosé responds and continues her work. "Oh. She was indeed in contact with Lee. And the men too were betraying us," Y/N says leaning back onto the chair and crossing her arms towards her chest.

"Wasn't that obvious?" Lisa says and shrugs.

Y/N sighs and speaks, "Okay. You three carry on. I'll have to check on those guys," Y/N says and reaches for Jennie's car keys. "Be careful!" Jennie says as she walks out of the café towards her car.

She gets into the car and dials Jungkook's number and starts driving.

"Hello?" Jungkook said in a sleepy tone after answering the call. "Are you sleeping? Babe, are you serious?" Y/N replied, not allowing Jungkook to respond. "Damn chill! I accidentally slept, mam! you guys' little brother takes too much energy off. Oh my god," He replied and Y/n chuckled.

"Anyways what happened? You called?" Jungkook said on the phone when Y/n was walking into her car and connected the phone to Bluetooth. "Ah it's nothing, I'm just going to the boys. Do you want to come?" She asked while driving to their place. "Of course, I'm coming. Let me just give Young-il to Jin Hyung" He replied and sighed. "Whatsup with the sigh kookie? You don't wanna come? You don't have to---"

"Baby calm down. I wasn't sighing. I was taking a deep breath to face that attitude of the Chen guy. I'm starting to get annoyed by him," Y/n smiles while shaking her head. "I really really think we should start using our usual ways with him, love," Jungkook says making Y/n's heart flutter a bit because of the last word he said.

"What do you say?" Jungkook asks again after noticing Y/n didn't reply for a few moments. "Oh- uh- No babe I don't think we should do it that way. I've got a few plans so we can't use your ways." She replies and Jungkook grunts before saying, "How about we go on a date tonight? Looks like our afternoon is a little busy..."

"Date?" Y/n asked as got down from the car and was getting on to the elevator but sees him in the same elevator. She smiles and goes to hug him as he hugs her back. 

"Wow this is crazy," Jungkook says as he pulls back from the hug and looks at Y/n.

"What do you mean? What is crazy?" Y/n asks confused.

"How can I miss you already when I saw you just in the morning," He says as he cups her face and leans in but suddenly flinch at the sound of a bell.

Jungkook had one of his arms around Y/n's waist and the other one on her cheek while she had both of her arms around his neck. The elevator door opened and it was too late for them to separate.

to be continued...

Please vote the chapter<3

word count: 1201