Chapter - 4

All of us were in a circle with all our backs facing each other.

"I guess the real violence starts now"

here it continues...

Jungkook's POV

"I guess real violence starts now," Y/n said in a sarcastic tone.

All girls started fighting the people who tried to attack us and I was standing there not understanding what to do.

"Jungkook left side!" I heard someone yell.

Y/n quickly pulled me towards her with the hand she was holding.

All I was focused on was seeing how she developed her skills. She is a pro!

"Zone out later now fight!!" Y/n said hitting men.

"Oh? Yeah okay," I said and started knocking out the people who were trying to get near us.

In a few minutes, almost everyone was on the floor lying in pain. But there are still few people so we had to continue fighting.

Ugh.

I saw a few people entering the base.

"Damn, can't you all just come at once? Why are y'all taking turns and coming?" I said in an annoyed tone.

I eyed them and saw a man who looked different to be a guard. Unexpected but not surprising!

"Because we didn't think you all would be able to survive after getting attacked by our men," He replied and started walking towards us.

"Ugh let's end this quickly," Y/n said.

Y/n's members were handling the people who were inside whereas I and Y/n were fighting the people who were trying to get in.

Are they better than the ones who came before or am I too tired?

I heard a sound. A splash sound. Blood gushing out. As if someone was stabbed.

Y/n was stabbed in her arm.

"Y/n are you okay?" I asked not concentrating on our surroundings, heart feeling heavier as each second passes by. Everything else is muted.

"Jungkook!!!" I heard her yelling pointing towards my back.

I hear a gunshot and get ready to be shot because there is no way I'm moving out of way and let her take this for me.

"Concentrate on your surrounding while fighting kiddo" I heard a familiar voice saying.

Many gunshots followed after those words.

It was Jimin. Other members entered one by one.

They gave their extra guns to Y/n's members.

I was just stunned not understanding what to do just standing.

In a few minutes, all our enemies were on the floor covered in wounds and blood.

"Are you all okay girls?" Y/n asked in a weak tone.

" Yeah, just a few scratches" Jennie answered.

"Y/n your bleeding," Jisoo said.

"Y/n!" Jin Hyung said in a worried coming towards us.

"No, Don't come near me," she said standing steadily, raising her harmed hand against him.

"But--"

"No, don't talk," She said. She left my hand which she was holding right from the start of this fight and tried to walk towards the door.