Chapter Nineteen

TIME JUMP TO EARLY AUGUST

---

As timing goes, Amelia came into Maya and Carina's lives during the late May. The lasts Chapter takes place late June/ early July time.

---

Amelia's POV

I have been living with Mamma and Momma for a while now and I love it. I also love that I call them Momma and Mamma because that's what they are to me. They have been from the start I was just too scared to ever call them it. But when I did, I felt super happy. I go to day care 3 days a week when Momma and Mamma is at work because I can't always be at the station but sometimes, Mamma takes me there after she gets me from day care. I don't fight going to day care anymore because I made a few friends that I like to play with.

Today, Momma and Mamma said that we were going somewhere as a family today and that I had to look smart so Momma helped me pick out my clothes. She gave me a pink dress with some white socks and black shoes. She tied my hair in pigtails and put in a small bow the same colour as my dress at the base of each one. Then Momma went to go and get dressed and came back with Mamma.

"You both look really pretty" I say to them

"Thank you Bambina, So do you" Mamma says to me.

"Where are we going" I ask them as we head on over to the front door.

"You will see Amelia" Momma tells me.

"Right we are going in the car so come on, we don't want to be late" Momma says to Mamma and me.

Mamma buckles me into my car seat while Momma gets in the drivers seat and turns the car on. I laugh every time she does because I think the noise is funny. Mamma kisses me on the head then closes my door and climbs into her seat. Momma then drives the car and stops at a big building.

"Where are we" I ask, not knowing what this was.

"This Amelia, is your new school" Momma says to me. "We are having a look around today and you get to meet some of the teachers"

"Are you leaving me there today" I ask, hoping they say no.

"No bambina" Mamma says to me. "You don't starts school till the end of the month"

"Okay Mamma" I say to her.

Momma and Mamma get out the car and Mamma takes me out of my care seat. I hold onto Mamma's hand and we walk into the building. A man is standing my the door and shakes Mamma and Momma's hand. He goes to shake mine but I'm a little unsure so I don't.

"She's very shy sorry" Momma tells the man.

"It's Okay, I get it" He says. "I'm Principle Dempsey, What's your name?" He asks, looking at me.

"Amelia, Amelia Walker" I say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"I have heard lots about you Amelia and I am so glad that you are joining our school soon" He says with a smile on his face. He then looks at Mamma and Momma and talks to them but I don't really pay much attention. He mentions Camilla a few times but I don't listen to why he does. After a little while, Mamma and Momma say goodbye to him and we start walking through the building till we reach a door. Momma opens the door and we are welcomed by two really pretty women but other than them, there is no one else in the room.