~Chapter 11~

A/N: Hay there! I just wanted to say thank you so much for, like, 500 or so reads! I really appreciate it! Hehe Btw I already have all their warrior names planned out. (Lostpaw, Ghostpaw, Softpaw, Icepaw, Shinepaw) I think I might have accidentally typed Lostpaw's warrior name in the story :X. I already caught it once and changed it. Oh dear.... Anyways.... if you want to you can comment what you think the warrior names will be. If you don't want to, continue reading. ^^

Lostpaw could smell the smoke before he was even awake. He lifted his eyes open in alarm. Rain shook the den around. Lightning pierced the night sky like a claw. Smoke clogged his senses and flames licked around the camp. He let out a yowl of alarm. Ghostpaw and Icepaw raised their heads beside him.

"The camp is on fire!" He yowled and streamed out of the apprentice den. Warriors were already awaking, fear rising. Lightstream and Darkmist ran from the nursery. Mossstar rose her voice above the howling cries.

"Everybody! Over to horse place!" Mossstar yowled. The clan began streaming out the entrance. Lostpaw waited for his littermates to come out before fleeing. First came Softpaw, then Icepaw, then Shinepaw.

Where's Ghostpaw! Lostpaw ran back and burst in the apprentice den. Ghostpaw was strewn on the ground. Lostpaw ran to his side.

"Ghostpaw get up!" He urged, lifting him up by the scruff and leaning his brother on his shoulder. He quickly led Ghostpaw out of the apprentice den.

Lostpaw struggled to keep walking. The smoke was choking him. He coughed. Ghostpaw moaned in pain beside him.

"Say up," he ordered Ghostpaw briskly, nudging his neck and shouldering his way out of the camp.

"My tail!" Ghostpaw whined in agony, raising his charred tail. Lostpaw licked his ear in comfort.

"Almost there!" Lostpaw whispered, picking up pace. Ghostpaw followed steadily beside him. Finally, horse place came into view and Ghostpaw and Lostpaw settled next to Softpaw as the flames continued to lick at the horizon through the misty rain.
---
Shorty chapter babe.