~Alliencies~

Authors Note-- Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far! I decided I am going to do the alliances because you might be a little confused about what their eye colors are. So, you can read or skip this chapter, but please enjoy the rest of the story! :)

~Alliances~
_____________________

Windclan
-------------------

Leader- Mossstar- white she-cat with amber eyes and gray patches

Deputy- Beeclaw- dark ginger tom with blue eyes (Apprentice-ShinePaw)

Medicine cat- Fernwhisker- dark gray she-cat with blue eyes

Warriors-

Rabbitheart- light gray tom with amber eyes (Apprentice-Softpaw)

Sandnose- light tan she-cat with brown eyes and a white underbelly (Apprentice-Lostpaw)

Thornear- black tom with a torn ear and orange eyes (Apprentice-Ghostpaw)

Willowbreath- dark brown she-cat with darker stripes and amber eyes (Apprentice-Icepaw)

Leafstep- black she-cat with blue eyes (Apprentice-Rainpaw)

Flowerwhisper- white she-cat with a gray tail tip and brown eyes (Apprentice-Spiderpaw)

Apprentices-

Softpaw- light gray she-cat with blue eyes (Mentor-Rabbitheart)

Lostpaw- white tom with sketchy black patches and amber eyes (Mentor- Sandnose)

Ghostpaw- pure white tom with amber eyes (Mentor-Thornear)

Icepaw- white tom with gray flecks and icy blue eyes (Mentor-Willowbreath)

Rainpaw- gray tom with a white tail tip and brown eyes (Mentor-Leafstep)

Spiderpaw- very dark gray she-cat with amber eyes (Mentor-Flowerwhisper)

Shinepaw- pale ginger tabby she-cat with brown eyes (Mentor-Beeclaw)

Queens-

Lightstream- light gray she-cat with soft brown eyes (Recovering from kitting Lostpaw,Softpaw, and Ghostpaw)

Darkmist- black she-cat with blue eyes and a white underbelly (Pregnant)

Kits-

None

Elders-

None

________________________

Authors none- I'm saving the other clans for later when they actually come into the story. Hope you enjoy! :)