Chapter 2

Author: reputationsunshine

Rating: T

Fandom: Twilight, Little of Keeper of the Lost Cities

Main Pairing: Rosalie/Taylor (OC), Rosalie/Lily (OC)

Other Pairings: Alice/Jasper, Edward/Bella, Carlisle/Esme, Jake/Renesmee

Genre(s): Romance, Family, Drama

Disclaimer: Characters from Twilight belong to Stephenie Meyer. All mentions of vampires belong to Stephenie Meyer. All mentions of elves belong to Shannon Messenger.

Claimer: Lily, Alison, Summer and Taylor belong to me. The plot is all mine.

Characters: Rosalie Lillian Hale, Lily Rose, Taylor Alison Royal, Alison Jordan, Summer Heart, Mary Alice Brandon Cullen, Jasper Whitlock Hale, Emmett McCarty Cullen, Edward Masen Cullen, Isabella Marie Swan Cullen, Renesmee Carlie Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Esme Anne Platt Evensen Cullen, Tatyana Denali, Katrina Denali, Irina Denali, Carmen, Eleazar.

Summary: After facing months of writer's block, Lily Rose decides to write a new FanFic in order to gain inspiration. Her new story features a vampire-elf named Taylor Royal. After falling asleep, Lily finds herself in her character's body.

Note: Any information given about any original characters are not in any way connected to real life.

The Lily For Your Rose

Chapter 2

September 25th, 2005

8:13 A.M.

Lily

I opened my eyes and was immediately confused. Instead of the peaceful sound of cicadas buzzing around outside that I was so used to in my home, I heard the city sounds of traffic. There were cars honking somewhere as well as people on the streets shouting out deals for various stores. Wait. Where the hell am I?

I sat up in my bed and was hit with a swell of vertigo. I closed my eyes and pressed my fingers to my temples to calm myself. Once I was sure I wouldn't pass out, I carefully opened my eyes and took in the sight of the room I was in.

The first thought that came to mind was expensive. Everything, from the furniture to the wallpaper (I know, who actually uses wallpaper now?) screamed upper class. My hand felt the memory foam of the bed, and my eyes took in all the details of the room. The room's aesthetic had a beige sophisticated air to it, and I could already feel the instinct not to touch anything, not to mess anything up.

The light filtered in through sheer curtains lining two of the walls making the room really bright. I was sitting in a four poster alaskan king bed, complete with beige curtains. The bedside table was a lighter shade of mahogany, and it had a modern edge to it. The desk was also mahogany, and it also had a modern air to it.

I hesitantly rose from the bed and spotted a balcony with white wood doors. I walked over to it, opened the doors, and was immediately taken away by the sight in front of me.

It was definitely a city. I couldn't tell what city it was, but I thought it was somewhere in New York because of the accent everyone spoke. How can I clearly hear everyone like they're right next to me?

I rushed back into the room and found the closet, and a floor length mirror. I gasped at my reflection. I was staring at a much taller person that didn't even look like me. The person I was looking at was definitely American. She had really tan skin, ice blue eyes and dark wavy hair.