(2) Meeting again

Your POV

"Links coming back." This was the only phrase that kept ringing through my ears while I laid awake on my (f/c) covered bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning

I pried my eyes open to see that it was morning. I started to remember what happened last night.

"He's coming back... today." I started smiling.

"Morning (y/n). Hurry and get dressed. Link is in the garden." Zelda said opening the door to our room.

"Ok. Be there in a sec."

"Oh and (y/n)."

"Yea?"

"Try not to blush." Zelda said laughing.

"I'm not blushing!" But it was too late. I could already feel my face getting hotter.

"I knew it! You like him!"

"What?! N-no I don't."

"Oh come on (y/n). I already know."

"H-how?" Curse my stuttering.

"You talk in your sleep."

I physically face palmed. "Aw man. Fine. I guess I do think he's kinda cute."

"Kinda? Just make sure he doesn't see your drawings."

"Zelda! Have you been looking through my stuff?!"

"A little." She smirked and I pouted. "Oh it's fine. Just hurry up."

"Kay. Just get out." Zelda obeyed.

After I got dressed into my (f/c) tunic and did my hair, I grabbed my sword and sheathed it. I also grabbed my bow and put it in my (left/right) hand and picked up a few arrows. I then walked to the kitchen to grab a snack and made my way to the garden.

When I got there I saw Zelda and the Hero of Time.

I didn't want to walk up casually to Link and say hi. I wanted to do something a little funny.

I grabbed an arrow from behind me and put it by my bow. I raised it and pulled back, aiming it at Links hat.

I released the arrow and it went flying. The arrow hit Links hat and got jammed into a tree. Link stumbled backwards and fell on his back.

Zelda and I put our hands up to our mouths to keep from laughing.

I jogged towards them and couldn't help it. I started laughing.

"Hey Link. Looks like you lost your hat."

Link just stared at me for a second with a surprised look on his face.

"I'm so going to get you back for this."

"Yea right." Link lifted his arm in the air, I grabbed his hand getting ready to pull him up, but he just pulled me onto the ground. So I was laying in his chest. I started blushing and looked down.

"I think I got​ ya back~." He said putting his finger under my chin and lifting my head up, so he could see my blushing face.

"Okay okay." I said getting off of him and helping him up. I went over to the tree where his hat was. I pulled the arrow out of the tree and gave the hat to Link.

"Thanks."

"Mhm." I nodded my head, looking into his eyes while he looked into mine.

We were like this till Zelda broke it up.
"Ok lovebirds. If you're done, do you want to eat?" We both looked away from each other with a pink face.

Eating... don't I have to... oh my Goddesses! I almost forgot. I have to hunt for food for Sammy's family.

"Uh. Sorry guys I have to go." I said walking away.

"Where you going?" Link asked.

"I promised a family I would go hunting for them."

"Oh okay. I'll come with you." Link said waking towards me.

I shrugged and said, "ok sure. I wouldn't mind." I looked behind me, "Bye Zelda. See you later." I yelled.

"Bye guys." I smiled at her, but dropped it when I saw two red dots in the forest staring at me. Who do they remind me of...

"(Y/n) you okay?" Link asked. I looked at him and saw that his face was a little worried.

"Yea... yea I'm fine." I looked back to see that the red dots were gone, so I just shook it off. "Let's go."

At that we started heading to Kokiri village.