(6) Horses and... Mission?!

Your POV

"Okay guys. I need to go."

"Where?" Dark asked.

"Zelda is probably worried about me." I stopped and turned and faced him. "Do you want to come?"

"Woah woah woah, no. He's not coming with us." Link said stepping between us.

"To bad. I'm already going."

"You know they will kill you when they see you right?"

Dark just waved it off and said, "Ah well. I'll just stay in the shadows."

"Okay. Let's go." I said. I started walking out but Link grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"You sure this is a good idea?"

"Yea. Dark is okay once you're on his good side."

"But I'm on his bad side?!"

"Then befriend him then." I said, "Wait... I don't have a horse... Aw well. I'll walk."

"No your not. A princess isn't going to walk. You could ride on Epona with me." Link said.

"Link th-"

"No you could ride with me." Dark said grabbing my hand and taking me to his horse, Gladiator.

"No. Me." Link grabbed my other hand and pulled me towards him.

"Me."

"Me."

They started playing tug-a-war with my arms. It hurt. Bad. Especially when they are both strong.

"Guys! Can you please stop!?" I screamed at them.

"Oh, sorry." They let go of my arms and I rubbed them.

"Thanks... someday I'm going to be ripped into two cause of you guys." I glared at them and they rubbed the back of their heads, "Anyway, how about I can get my own horse from your stables Dark."

"Yea sure. I think I have some from the people I tortured." Link and I looked at him, "uh... I mean... from visitors."

"Like you have any visitors." Link said coldly.

"Can you guys stop and just grab a horse and go?"

"Fine." Dark grabbed my hand and led me to the stables. When we got in there I started to look around and trying to find a fitting horse.

I finally saw one that I liked. It had a brown reddish coat, a white diamond, two white socks, that were both in the front, and had dark green eyes.

"Oh my... she's beautiful." I said looking at the majestic horse.

"Yea she is... But are you sure? When I ever my servants try to feed her she bites them."

"Oh... here give me a carrot." I said opening my hand to Dark. He looked at my hand like I was crazy.

"What?! No way!"

"Oh come on!" I started to reach for the bag of carrots that was flung over his shoulder, but he grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

"(Y/n)! I'm not going to have you get hurt!"

"Fine." I started to walk away from the stall but the horse that I had my eye on neighed at me. I turned around and I saw that her head was out. She looked like she wanted me to pet her. I walked over to her and put my hand out slowly.

"(Y/n)! Be careful." Dark said. I put my hand on her head and started petting her. She neighed and nudged me.

"Awe. You're just a sweetheart." I said hugging her neck. I pulled away and I turned and saw Dark with his mouth opened and Link walking towards me. Link put his hand out and let the horse sniff his hand. She neighed and Link smiled, he put his hand out and started petting her.

"H-how did you guys do that?" Dark said.

"You have to let her trust you first. Come and try." I waved my hand and he walked forward. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me and I saw him blush. "Okay, lift your hand slowly and let her sniff it."

Dark did as he was told and he lifted his hand up and the horse quickly snapped at him. He pulled back and grabbed his sword and started opening the gate. But before he could get far I pulled him back and took his sword away.

"Dude! You're gonna lose her trust!"

"I already have when I killed her former owner... uh... oh just whatever."

"Pft. Maybe she just doesn't like the evil." Link said chuckling. I smacked his stomach and gave him a shut-up look. I turned around and opened the gate of the stall. I walked slowly to the horse and she nuzzled my arm. I smiled and I looked at her in the eyes.

"It's okay. He's not going to hurt you or me... Just let him trust you and let yourself trust him. Okay?" I whispered and she looked at me. She walked past me and went to Dark. Dark looked at me and I nodded. He put his hand up slowly and the horse put her head in his hand.

"Heh. Hey beautiful." He smiled and he started to pet her. She neighed happily.

"Good job Dark. You did it." I said laughing and walking out of the stall.

"Yea I guess I did." He walked up to me and hugged me. I was kinda surprised, but hugged him back. "Thanks (y/n)."

"You're welcome Dark." I pulled back and I saw Link glaring at Dark. Dark turned around and smirked at Link, Link just growled. "Okay," I said breaking there quiet argument, "Let's get this horse saddled up." I said walking to the saddles.

"Wait (y/n). What are you going to name her?"

"Oh, um... how about (h/n)." I said looking at the horse. She nodded. "Okay then, (h/n) it is." We got saddled up and started heading to Hyrule castle.

On the way there the boys had some arguments.

"Oh just shut up Link! Already mine!"

"Oh come on! How's that possible! You're evil! And beside you gave her the hug!"

"Yea but she returned it!"

"Mine! Ow!"

"Ow!"

"Ok! Shut up!" I screamed. I turned around and saw that Dark and Link were slapping each other. They both fell off of their horses and started wrestling on the dirt. I got off of (h/n) and went to Dark and Link.

"Hey! Stop!" Navi got out of Links hat and started yelling at them.

"Stop guys! We need to get to Zelda's!" I screamed at them. They still were fighting on the ground. "Ugh. I hoped you guys wouldn't make me do this but you leave me no choice." They stopped when they heard what I said and looked at me. I smiled evilly and jumped on top of them. I started tackling them. I pinned both of them to the ground and they looked up at me smirking.

"What-WOAH!!!" They flipped me over and pinned both of my arms down. I looked at them with shock. "Okay okay. You got me." I said laughing. They let go of me and I tackled them and we started rolling down the hill.

We stopped and laughed. We were like that for a while. We got up and started heading back to our horses. When we got there we saw the Hyrule guards there.

"Princess (y/n)- Hey! What's he doing here!" The captain said pointing at Dark.

"He's fine. He's with me and Link." I said, Link and Dark came up to me and stood on each side of me.

"Okay. Fine. But if he does anything stupid he dies."

"Okay. What are you guys doing here?"

"Well Princess (y/n), your sister, Princess Zelda, needs to talk to you in person."

"Okay. Let's go." We got on our horses and started heading to the castle.

~Time skip to castle~

"(Y/n)! You're back!" Zelda came running up to me and she hugged me.

"Yea-"

"What's he-" Zelda said looking at Dark.

"He's fine. He's with me. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, it's about the Triforce."

"What about it?"

"You need to go on a mission and retrieve them."