(21) Dont Bother

-Next Day, Day before your wedding- Your POV

I groaned as sunlight creeped into my room. I peeked an eye open and saw that the curtains were pulled back.

I sighed and closed my eyes again but bolted up as I realized that I pulled the curtains over the window, before I went to bed.

'Who came in my room, and pulled the curtains back?' I thought as I looked around my room.

I didn't have maids, well I did, I just didn't let them clean my room, they already have to clean the guest rooms, where Link and Dark are staying at.

My eyes landed on a figure, that was sitting next to my bed.

"Oh, your awake. That's good. Morning darling." Talon said smirking and kissing my cheek. I gapped at him as he stood up and rummaged through my clothes. "You were still asleep when I came in so I thought maybe I could wake you up to see beautiful sunshine... and of course me."

I shook my head slowly and muttered, "No. No it's okay... hey! Personal stuff over there!" I yelled getting out of bed and pushing Talon away.

"That was just your dresses!" Talon said confused. I nodded as I shoved the dress back into the drawer.

"Mhm. I'd rather wear a (f/c) tunic, brown rusted boots, and pants. No princess crap." I said shaking my head.

Talon smirked and stated, "Is that going to satisfy my parents, you wearing boy clothes instead of dresses, like a princess should?"

"Uh, for your information, girls do wear tunics, I don't have to wear a dress... and, no." I sighed as I snatched the (2/f/c) dress out of Talons hands. "Get out." I groaned as he smirked and stalked out of the room, and closed the door.

I laid the dress on my bed and stared at it. I groaned as I put the dress on and looked myself in the mirror.

It was (2/f/c) with (f/c) laced around the edges, it was tight showing the curves of my body. I looked down and it reached a little above my ankles. The sleeves cut off by my elbows. I stretched and hissed at the dress.

Man, is this really how girls feel wearing dresses, everyday?!

A knock sounded at my door and I opened it.

"What is it now?" I asked Talon.

"Forgot these..." He said holding up matching heels. I growled, snatched the shoes, and slammed the door in his face.

"What has gotten into him?" I muttered as I slipped the heels on. I groaned as I looked myself in the mirror.

Oh goddesses, am I going to puke?!

I gagged at the sight of me. I turned my back to the mirror and slightly turned my head around to look at myself.

Oh, goddesses...

At the back there were laces, criss-crossing half of my back and up, tightly.

'I am definitely leaving my hair down!' I screamed in my head.

I tried to walk to my door in the heels, stumbling along the way, but made it with a bit of success.

I opened the door and Talon was leaning against the wall next to my door.

"What are you doing?"

"Just waiting for you princess... *whistle* wow, you look amazing! Almost better than me!" Talon said chuckling and walking around me.

"Okay... can you please stop checking me out, and go down and eat?" I groaned as I wiggled around under his gaze.

"...Sure..." Talon said wrapping an arm around my waist and guiding me down to the dining room.