74

"Minseok... You're here," You looked up at him and smiled, his eyes didn't seem as happy as they usually were, "What's the matter, love?" You ruffled his hair and brought him inside, eyes landing on the group of men behind him.

"Oh no..." Jimin jumped up off the sofa and hid behind it.

"Hyung!" Jungkook screamed as he ran inside and picked up the older boy, throwing him over his shoulder then onto the sofa, "Sit."

Hoseok came in after, "Don't manhandle, Jimin! He's still ill."

"I'm not ill, I'm fine," Jimin mumbled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, sitting down on a chair, "Fine? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?" 

Jimin went silent after that before you finally spoke up again, "You guys are just going to casually walk into my house?!"

They all looked up and smiled, speaking in unison, "Hey (Y/N)!"

Minseok back hugged you as the rest entered too, "I'll get some more chairs."

"It's fine, the younger ones can sit on the floor!" Seokjin said as he pushed Jungkook onto the floor, Taehyung following him down.

"Right..." You looked at them all awkwardly before sitting down on the floor too, everyone was sitting in a circle as Minseok still held onto you tight. 

"(Y/N)?" The boy behind you called.

"Yeah?" 

"Are these hickeys..?" He looked down at your neck surprised.

Your eyes instantly went wide, "Hickeys?!" Hoseok shouted, "Jimin!" 

Jimin panicked, "Wasn't me!"

"Park Jimin!" You gasped, "It was so you! You barely let me breathe doing these!" 

Namjoon burst out laughing, "Jimin really ran out of hospital to get some action." 

Jimin pouted, "That's not why I ran out! It's because I love her!"

"Yeah," Taehyung chimed in, "Trust me we can see that."

That's when Minseok spoke up again, "Does this mean you and Jimin are actually..."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend!" He smiled proudly before squinting his eyes at the boy threateningly, "So she's mine, Mini."

You laughed at the last part, "Mini's still mine though." 

The boy moved beside you properly and let go of you after, you blinked and stared, "Why'd you move away?"

He chuckled and pinched ur cheek, "Well you have a boyfriend now." 

"Yeah but... You were warm!" You pouted, eyes wide. 

He laughs at your reaction, "Just warm?" 

"And cute." 

"(Y/N)!" Jimin shouts in disbelief.

"It's true! Look at him!" You cupped Minseok's face before smiling, "A sweetheart~"

"I'm a sweetheart." Jin said, looking at you, "If Jimin can kiss you I want one too." Jin pointed to his cheek and you shrugged.

"How can I say no to Kim Seokjin?" You moved over and pecked his cheek quickly, smiling before Jimin suddenly grabbed you from beside Jin, pulling you onto his lap and holding you tightly.

"God you kiss a lot of guys for someone with a boyfriend." 

You held onto his hands and hummed, "But it's BTS!"

He rolled his eyes before locking eyes with Yoongi. "You've been awfully quiet..."

Yoongi looked up and just blinked.

Jimin suddenly growled, "You snitch! You told everyone I was here!"

"I didn't snitch! They made me." Yoongi huffed.

"Yeah? What'd they do?" Jimin said.

"I went Wanna know where Jimin is? '' and they said "Yeah!" He crossed his arms cutely, "Not my fault they said yes." 

"Oh my god, remind me to never tell Yoongi a secret ever again."

"Wait... I tell Yoongi all my secrets." Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Yeah, we know them all." Hoseok stated.

"Even-"

"Yup."

"But you don't even know what I was going to say."

"Was it the beach incident?" Namjoon asks.

As Taehyung gasps and regrets almost all his life decisions of confiding his deepest darkest secrets with his brother Yoongi, the cat resembling male just smiled proudly.

"Is there a reason you guys are here or...?" You looked at them all and then at the clock, "It's really late."

"Yeah!" Jungkook giggled, "We got you cake!"

You blinked, "That's the reason you came here?"