52

"Who's she again?" Jiwoo whispered to her brother.

"Our distant-cousin-sister!"

"Huh?!"

"She's our distant cousin who's like a sister. Got it?"

The girl nods slowly, flashing a quick smile at  you, watching you argue over the last chocolate chip cookie with the maknaes.

"So we're going bowling later?" You looked up at the others, half a cookie in your hand. "Let's go to the one in the city~"

"Isn't that one expensive?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, looking up from his phone.

"Aren't you guys multi-millionaires?" You rolled your eyes, "Please~! They even have a bar!"

"A bar?" Namjoon questioned, "Maybe we shouldn't-"

"Bowling in the city it is!" The jet-black haired male shoved his phone in his pocket, stood up and already started to make his way to the door.

"Yay!" Jungkook followed his hyung, Taehyung doing the same too. 

Soon enough everyone was already bumbling about at the door with coats, masks, hats and gloves on. You were too before pausing and going, "Where's Jimin?"

You had noticed his absence earlier but had easily gotten distracted by meeting Jung Jiwoo. 

"Oh right! Jimin!"
"We almost forgot about him..."
"Wait Jimin Hyung's still home?"
"Duh! He's with the girl that came in earlier~!"

You paused, scrunching your face, "Girl?"

"You don't have to be jealous, (Y/N)!" Taehyung laughs, "They're just friends!"

"Uh... Hyung seemed a little too happy to see her to be just friends..." Jungkook pointed out, shrugging, "But we've never met her before, (Y/N), or been told about her. So if Hyung hasn't told us I don't think its anything to worry about."

"I'm not worried..." You pout then start to make your way to the corridor. "I'll go get them from his room..."

"Get me a carton of banana milk on the way back!"