14

You freeze completely, a blush rising up your cheeks and taking over quickly.

Your mind contemplates on what to say and do. Hoseok looks at you concerned, so does Jimin but you're too busy looking into Jimin's shining eyes to notice.

"(Y/N)?" The boy's angelic voice repeats, ringing through your head.

"I-" You feel like your about to faint, rocking back and forth slightly before Hoseok quickly steps behind you and back hugs you.

"This is (Y/N) the-" He starts.

"His cousin! Uh- I mean, family friend! I mean- Sister?" You blurt out, gasping for breath after, seeing the obvious look of confusion on Jimin's face.

Hoseok thinks about what you said earlier, you didn't want to tell Jimin who you really were and Hoseok wasn't going to disrespect your decisions. "She's my distant cousin, a bit like a family friend because of it. She's just as close to me like my own sister though."

Hoseok's grip around you tightened and he rested his chin on your shoulder, you flushed but nodded, agreeing with him.

Jimin's eyes scanned your body - and the way Hoseok was holding onto you - the boy seemed suspicious but shrugged. "Okay, hyung. Have fun with (Y/N)!"

Then he simply walks off.

You take a moment before turning around to Hoseok, he lets go and smiles sheepishly, "Sorry was I holding onto you too tight?"

You shake your head and smile back at him then pat the side of his arm, "Thanks for not telling him."

"Why aren't you telling him anyway?" Hoseok tilts his head to the side, humming.

"Jimin seems a bit infatuated by this girl. If he finds out it's me, he's going to put all of that affection onto me and it's not going to be because he likes the real me. It's going to be because he's fallen in love with someone he had one conversation with online."

The idol stood there, his mouth hanging open until he grinned, "That's sweet. If you ever do actually want to be with Jimin, I'll be there to back you guys up if any of the others disagree."

You just smile and thank him; dating Jimin was definitely something you've thought about but of course, he's an idol and you're his fan.

Do you really have the chance?

;

The kind, glowing Hoseok shows you around backstage, you bump into a few of the members again and they all remember you.

"We've told ARMY that we never forget our fans," Yoongi shrugs, "We weren't lying."

You smile and nod, still feeling quite awkward around Yoongi but you realised that might make you seem suspicious to him because unlike you, he doesn't know you two have had other conversations before.

"So," You start, thinking about something to ask him. "How'd you make such good songs?"

"With music." He bluntly replies.

"I meant how do you write it," You state.

"With a pen and paper." The oldest there chuckles and you frown, pouting.

"Min Yoongi!" Hosoek whines, "You-"

"'Hyung'. You forgot the 'hyung' part." The said-boy interrupts, giving the younger a glare.

"Right, sorry." Hoseok smiles apologetically before shouting again, "Min Yoongi hyung! Don't be so rude to (Y/N)!"

"Rude?" Yoongi scoffs, "I'm just saying the truth."

You look up at them both and get their attention quickly, "He's not being rude. It's cute."

Yoongi froze before gummy smiling at you, Hoseok just sighed and shrugged. "If you say so."

The members soon all got called to meet, the staff telling them and gesturing for them to go back to their changing rooms.

Before Hoseok leaves, he gives you his number too.

The next thing you know, you're at home on your phone messaging a groupchat with your favourite idols in it.

A/N -The chapter was supposed to be twice as long. Sorry for the wait. The most annoying this was the fact I knew what I wanted to write, I just couldn't get it down in words. :/ Hope this was good enough.

ANYWAY BTS COME BACK THIS FRIDAY!!

ARE Y'ALL READY CUZ I'M 100% NOT AND I. AM. GOING. TO. DIE.

OOF ALSO OVER 4K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK?! WHAT???! I DON'T DESERVE IT!

ILYSM <3