47

"Hoseok I-"

"No! You're coming!"

"Hobi baby I have plans then! I'm going bowling with my friends!" You whined, lying down on your bed and speaking into the phone.

"How are you choosing your friends over BTS! (Y/N)~~" He whined back, you just knew he was pouting at the other end, he'd been begging you for twenty minutes now.

"What's the big occasion again?"

"My sister's coming over and I want you to meer her!"

"I can't do that!" You say, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes you can! You're my distant-cousin-sister remember!"

You sigh loudly, "Hoseok you remember that's not real, right..."

Your words were followed by a long pause then an almost silent, "Oh yeah..."

You giggle then hum, "Does that mean I don't have to come to the dorm anymore?"

"I'll tell her and you can come along then!"

"But-"

"We'll take you out for bowling instead!" He quickly adds in, "Please~!

"But my friends-"

"We'll book the whole place. They'll have to cancel and you said they didn't even want to come ayway, right? You did say they had other plans they cancelled to be with you~ So you can cancel to be with us!" Hoseok hums happily.

You sigh, "Fine... What time?"

"Just meet us at the dorm by 7pm tomorrow! It'll be a night to never forget!"