8

"That wall must be really interesting." Jungkook chuckles.

Jimin just gives the younger a confused expression, "What are you on about?"

"You've been staring at that wall for a good fifteen minutes. Are you okay? You aren't normally this quiet." Jungkook sits next to Jimin on the sofa, giving the older a concerned look.

"I'm tired. That's all." Jimin sighs.

"Really? Because I saw your V LIVE earlier." Jungkook states. 

Jimin turns his head to the younger, "You did?"

Jungkook nods his head, "Who is this girl?"

Jimin shrugs, "Remember when we got 1,000,000 viewer on the V LIVE the other day?"

"Yeah. Then Tae Hyung had the stupid idea of following the person. I'm sure it made their day but we all ended up getting a stern talking to from Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook huffs.

"I kind of met the same girl on Twitter."

"How?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

"She liked one of our posts and I recognised her username. So I messaged her." Jimin states. "It was one of the most stupidest things I've ever done."

"That says a lot." Jungkook laughs, "You've made many stupid decisions Jiminie Hyung. Remember when you tried to wake up Yoongi Hyung during one of his naps after dance practice. You were basically asking to get killed."

"In my defence I didn't know he would pin me down onto the floor and try to suffocate me with his pillow!" Jimin laughs.

"It's nice to see you smile again, Hyung." Jungkook says, "You look cute when you do. No wonder the ARMYs are all over you."

Normally Jimin would of hit the younger's arm and told him to stop acting like a flirt but there was true sincerity in Jungkook's eyes. It was practically unmissable. 

"Anyway, what did she say?" Jungkook asks eagerly.

"What did who say?"

"The girl, obviously!" Jungkook states.

"Well, first she freaked out that I was texting her." Jimin runs his hand through his hair as he tries to remember, "Then she said something really weird and blocked the BTS account."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow again, "Huh?"

"Yeah, I'm confused too." Jimin says, "But I think I finally understand why my dad always says women are crazy. I mean, if she was happy that I texted her the first time why would she block me?"

"Something must of happened, duh!" Jungkook said as he flicks the older's forehead, causing Jimin to groan in pain.

"Jeon Jungkookie!" Jimin squealed as he flicked the younger back. "Don't do that to your hyung!"

The two ended up running around the house after eachother screaming, completely forgetting about (Y/N) and just enjoying the little free time they had together between their dance practices.

A/N - Don't worry, y'all are meeting ChimChim soon ;P Also, the chapters after these are probably going to be longer.