46

The meeting at Han River didn't quite go as Nabi had expected.

For one, they only spoke for fifteen minutes, two, he was dressed head to toe in complete black with sunglasses, bucket hat and mask to hide his identity, three, the weirdest one of all.

He kept flirting with her.

Now Nabi maybe wasn't the most loyal girl in the world but Park Jimin to her was nothing more than just a sweet lovable cute idol. An idol she saw in a brotherly way.

She certainly didn't know what to think of it, though she shrugged it off. He was Park Jimin after all; notorious for flirting and using his charms on all. It's not like she didn't like it anyway.

But the fact remains that she was a Min Yoongi stan. A (kind of) loyal Min Yoongi stan.

She sat down on a bench, watching people go by, recalling the quick yet unforgettable conversation she had with the boy.

He had run up to her from behind, tapping her on the shoulder, looking around before back at her when she turned around.

"Are you..." Jimin started, nervous he had approached the wrong girl.

"Jimin!" She squealed then hugged him before stepping back.

"Oh thank god, it is you..." He looked her up and down after, "God you're gorgeous."

Nabi couldn't help but blush slightly at the compliment, "So are you."

He smiled back, his eyes cutely crinkling into cresents. Truth be told, he was blushing under the mask too. "I don't have much time..."

"But I thought-"

He sighed, looking around every couple of seconds, scared people would notice him, "I thought I had more time... But Namjoon Hyung wants to go over-" He pauses then winks, "Things I can't tell you yet..."

She gasps loudly, "Is it about the new album?!"

"Can't tell you yet, gorgeous~ You'll find out~!"

After a couple of minutes, Jimin realised that there was very few people around, most had gone to have lunch, leaving the two alone to admire the famous, beautiful river.

He stayed for longer than he said he would, though Nabi thought the time had passed way too quick for it to have even been sixty seconds.

The boy was touchy, playful, cute, flirty. But there was a look in his eye that was so undeniably strong. It was so obvious yet so unclear to what the emotion truly was.

Once they exhanged phone numbers it started to make her wonder. By then the boy had already left in a rush, followed by numerous phone calls which he had ignored.

Why did he even want to meet me?
Why did he follow me on Twitter?
Or talk to me?
Why does he like me so much?

Why me?

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the Ding! from her phone.

You have four new messages : 
+82******** has messaged you!

+82********
BTS dorm
7pm

dont be late, nabi
:)