12. What happened to Armaan?

(My pov)
It was getting late, I needed to go home back. "Babe, I am getting late" I said to my bf. "It's fine, let's spend time together today, it's the first day of our relationship". He said pouting "Please babe, my friend will shout if I will not get home till 9pm" I said with puppy eyes "okay" He said and kissed me. I called mochi to came back to me "Mochi, come back let's go home back". I said in a loud voice as mochi came towards us. I tied his lash on his neck and we started to walk towards our home. Slowly me and my bf kim-Ji-Hoon started to interwine our hands.

We kissed each other again

We kissed each other again. Suddenly, mochi started to bark at ji-hoon. "Baby, what happened? Why are you barking at him suddenly? ". He didn't stop barking at all. Everyone present in the road started to stare at us.

(Author Pov)
Little did they know in that crowd of people, someone she (priya) knew was also watching them kiss and hold hands. And was burning in jealousy. And was feeling hurt.

(My pov)
There was something wrong with mochi. " Babe, I think there something wrong with mochi, I don't know why he is barking at you" I said looking at mochi who is still barking. "It's fine babe, I think you should go home today alone, I will catch you up afterwards" He said looking at me "okay" He kissed me and left. In no time mochi also stoped barking. We started to walk towards home.

(After reaching home)
I didn't see armaan's car, I guess he isn't home yet. I went inside the house. I opened mochi's leash so, that he can walk freely. I went to my bedroom to have a cold shower and changed myself into this clothes. 👇

I went to the living room and saw armaan sitting on the couch

I went to the living room and saw armaan sitting on the couch. "Oh, you here? " I said walking towards him "Yeah" He got up from the couch as he saw me sitting next to me. "Where are you going? " I asked him confused "None of your business" He said closing the door of his room
(My pov)
The heck? What happened to him? Did he have a fight with his friends or something? I thought in my mind
"Armaan what happened to you? Why are behaving like this? Is anything wrong? You can talk to me" I said shouting from the other side of the door.