16. He cheated

(Priya's Pov)

I was walking towards ji - hoon's house, when my eyes fell on a nearby ice- cream place. That was the same store from where we used to buy our favourite ice cream - Melona. I entered the store as I greeted Ajumma

I flashed a smile at her as she gladly replied me with her cute bunny smile

Me :- Hi Ajumma, how are you?
Ajumma :- Hi priya, I am good ; How are you? We are meeting each other after a long time. You alone today, where's your boyfriend?
Me :- I am good, Yes today I am alone as I wasn't well so doctor told me to take a rest for 3 - 4 weeks. And because of that I wasn't even able to meet ji - hoon. So today I thought of surprising him with his favourite ice - cream.
Ajumma :- oh young girl, you should take care of yourself.
Me :- Yes Ajumma
Ajumma :- You want melona ice cream right? Which flavor?
Me :- Yes!! Pack 2 ice creams of every flavor
Ajumma :- Okay !!

(Author's Pov)

*Little Information about the melona ice cream*

Whether you are familiar with Korean Ice Cream or not, you may have seen Melona Ice Cream at your local grocery store

Whether you are familiar with Korean Ice Cream or not, you may have seen Melona Ice Cream at your local grocery store. It is by far the most popular and most recognizable Korean Ice Cream with its signature Melon flavor. It's a soft ice cream popsicle making it easy to eat. It is creamy and you really get the rich taste of fruit. It also comes in Strawberry, Banana, Ube, and Mango flavors. You can find Melona Ice Cream at just about any Korean Gorcery store and some supermarkets.

(Priya's Pov)

Ajumma :- Here you go. *she said giving me the plastic bag full of ice creams*
Me :- Thankyou, here's the money *I said taking money from my purse to pay*
Ajumma :- Be safe, Take care of your health, Come again with your boyfriend. Byee
Me :- Byee Ajumma ; Take care ; Have a good day. *I said leaving the store*

(Priya's Pov)
I am so happy, finally I am going to meet him. I don't why but I am feeling something bad is going to happen. Ahh Never mind ; Oh wait should I buy a bouquet for him. C'mon let's go and buy a rose bouquet.

*Priya went to the nearby bouquet shop and bought a rose bouquet ; this is what it lookes like*

(Priya's Pov)

Now I am all done, I should go and surprise him now. I started to walk towards his house again.

(Outside of his house)

(Priya's Pov)

I entered his lawn, I took a deep breath feeling the cool breeze. The surrounding was full of tress and the fragrance of the flowers was touching my nose. This atmosphere never fails to make me feel relaxed. I started to walk towards the door. I rang the bell but ji - hoon wasn't opening the door. I twisted the door lock to see if the door was unlock or something. And to my surprise the door was unlock. I entered the living room and called his name but no one responded. I heard some moans from one of the bedroom. I started to walk towards the bedroom and opened it. After opening the door the scene in front of me broke my heart into million pieces. "My boyfriend making out with another girl on the bed".

(Author's Pov)

(Author's Pov)

The things in priya's hand fall on the ground making a loud noice making her boyfriend and the girl on the bed look at her in shock. Priya felt her kness weak she fell on the kness and started crying. The girl on the bed quickly covered herself with the blanket and ji - hoon quickly went towards priya after wearing his clothes. "Babe, it's not what it looks like" Ji - hoon said coming towards priya to hug her but she yanked his hands away. She stood up and gave a tight slap on ji - hoon's right cheek. "Why? Why did you do this to m-me? Huh? I thought you lov-loved me!!" She said stuttering as she was having a problem to breathe because of the her uncontrollable tears falling from her eyes. "Oh c'mon now you will do this drama. You know what, I never loved you, I was just in a relationship with you because you use to give me money whenever I used to ask you, Inshot I Just used you." He said smirking but that turned into anger as Priya gave one more slap on his left cheek. " That means you just used me for money, right? " She said rubbing her tears away from her face. He noded at her statement. "C'mon have this money and leave this house fast" He said removing some money from one of the nearby drawer. "What do you think of me huh? Am I some kind of slut or something who you will give money and tell her to leave the house and she will leave. Shut up dude. Let's end this we aren't couple anymore, but wait some more slap is necessary right". She said giving a tight slap again on ji - hoon's cheek left and right and leaving the house.

 She said giving a tight slap again on ji - hoon's cheek left and right and leaving the house

" You will regret this Priya!! " He said to Priya who is already out of the house.