22. They are back

( Time skip after 1 day )
( Author's Pov )

Now priya is getting ready to go to the airport to pick up Armaan's Parents. Whereas, armaan is searching for his car keys from last 2 hours ; Yelling from the living room he said " Priya!! Have you seen my car keys? " He said still looking for the keys. " No!! Just keep looking for it you will find it " She said yelling from the bedroom fixing her dress. " Can you please help me?? I can't find it
anywhere, I have been searching for it like almost from 2 hours" He said sitting on the couch tired. " Yeah yeah coming " Priya said picking up her phone and walking down stairs. " The heck? " Priya said shocked to see the living room whole mess.

" What happened? " Armaan said confused looking at Priya

" What happened? " Armaan said confused looking at Priya. " Weren't you just looking for a key, than what happened to the whole damn living room? " She said glaring at armaan cuz she knew at the end she only needs to clean up all this. " Hehe sorry, I was just searching for the keys, I myself didn't knew I made this much mess just to find a key " Armaan said nervously. " Did you search in the tray on the kitchen counter ? " Priya said walking towards the kitchen. " Umm.. Noo " Armaan was little nervous cuz he kinda remembered him putting his keys in the tray Priya was talking about. " Armaan !! What is this? " Priya yelled from the kitchen, hearing her yell armaan himself understood that Priya found the key in that tray.
" Sorry !! " He said hiding behind the couch. " Aish!! " Priya said frustrated.
" Sorry !! Please forgive me !! See I'll help you clean this mess up " He said looking at Priya with puppy eyes. " Are you sure? " Priya said looking at Armaan " Yes yes!! Damn sure!! " Armaan said
" Okay okay fine " Priya said starting to clean up the mess in the living room. Suddenly the door bells rings

"Ding Dong"

( Priya's Pov )

( Priya's Pov )

" Wait, who is that this early? The heck did aunty and uncle and came back from the taxi or something ? " I said as I looked at armaan confused. " I don't know lets just open the door and see who it is " Armaan said walking towards the door.
" I guess so " I said as I walked towards the door behind armaan. " Wait, what the heck? What are you doing here this early? " Armaan said looking towards the direction of door. " Oh!! Kookie!! Welcome what are you doing here? " I said looking at kookie " Oh.. That's umm... I just wanted to help you go airport ". Kookie in mind ~ ( Sorry to lie but... I just missed you.. So I came to see you my princess ) " Ok! I am done with cleaning up let's go than? " Armaan said as he put the last pillow on the sofa.
" Yeah let's go " I said as I picked up my bag and door keys.

( Time skip )
( At the airport )
( Author's Pov )

Priya, Kookie and Armaan reached at the airport and now they are waiting for armaan's parents to appear. " Oh see that's them! " Priya said as she ran towards armaan's mom and hugged her. " Hi mom ! Welcome back ! I missed you so much "

 " Hi mom ! Welcome back ! I missed you so much "

I said as I hugged her tightly. " Hi my sweet daughter ! I missed you too "
She said as she hugged back priya. " Wait.. What the heck eomma I am your son not her.. Why would you let her hug you before me? " Armaan said in a cute way with a pout. " Oh.. What are you talking about !? How can I forget my
pabo " Armaan's mother said as she broke the hug with priya and hugged armaan. " Did everyone forget about you... No one misses me? " Armaan's dad said acting in a sad way. " No appa.. I missed you too " Priya said giving a hug to armaan's dad " Oh my daughter.. I missed you too " Armaan's dad said hugging Priya. " Mom - Dad !? What do you mean? Aren't they armaan's parents? Are you married or something? Did you lie to me !? Did you lie to your kookie ? Are you cheating on me? " Kookie said looking at Priya shocked. "Wait wait wait.. What are you talking about? When did I lie to you? And what do you mean by cheating huh?" Priya said looking at kookie. "Huh.. Che-cheating.. that's nothing.. I don't know why I said that.. Sorry.. But aren't they armaan's parents? Why would you call them mom-dad? " Kookie said. " Oh that! That's because they themselves told me that I can call them mom-dad so, I don't miss my mom and dad" Priya said looking at kookie. "Ohk.. Sorry I misunderstood... I overreacted... I myself don't know why I would react like that... Sorry" Kookie said looking down. "Ah It's fine" Priya said patting kookie's head.

( Author's Pov )

( Author's Pov )

Hmm.. Something looks suspicious.. Kookie is kinda sus.. Don't you think he is overreacting ? I mean I just said what I feel..

( Priya's Pov)

" Would anyone mind telling me what's going on ? " Armaan's mother said. "Ah mom meet him he is kookie my new friend.. And kookie this is Armaan's mom.. and this is armaan's dad" I said introducing both of them to each other.
" Hi uncle and aunty nice to meet you " Kookie said bowing towards armaan's parents. " Hi kookie, Nice to meet you
too" Armaan's parents said flashing a smile at kookie. "Ok! So first let's go home..Umm..Then we will go to a nice hotel to have our lunch.. Okay? I said.
" Sounds good " Armaan's mom said. "Ok so let's go back home first.." Armaan said.

Then they head to their home

Then they head to their home.. Had their lunch from an expensive hotel.. And spent their rest of the day at home resting..