24. Did I just kiss my crush?

( Priya's Pov )

We reached at my new apartment.. And surprisingly the door was open.. But i didn't open it.. " SURPRISE!! "
"Oh my god! Kookie! " I said as I hugged kookie " Oh this is so beautiful!! Wow!! " I said as I wasn't expecting any decorations to my apartment.

" How does it look? Did you like it? " Kookie said as he hugged me by my waist

" How does it look? Did you like it? " Kookie said as he hugged me by my waist. " Yes! This looks beautiful, Simple and Sweet " I said as I walked towards the sofa. " Oh my god! Aren't they BTS plushies ? " I said as I took Cooky soft plushie in my hand.
" Yes they are, I know you like BTS, just go and check in your bedroom, Someone is there waiting for you" Kookie said as I walked towards my bedroom. As soon as I opened my door someone jumped on me and started licking me. " MOCHI " I said as I rubbed mochi's fur " Mama missed you ". " Yaah! Armaan were did you kept my dog these days.. I missed him so bad.. " I said as I looked at armaan. " Aee you know na my friend he is obsessed with dogs.. So the moment he saw mochi he kept him with him.. Then I thought I should surprise you with mochi on this occasion " Armaan said as he sat on the sofa. " And kookie the decorations are awesome " Armaan said as he asked kookie to sit. " Thanks bro! " Kookie said as he sat beside armaan.

( Kookie's Pov )

Damn! She looks so pretty when she smiles.. Her small pouty lips, big doe eyes, her smile and everything are making me more crazy for her. That innocent look and those small lips reminded me of a fairytale princess. I am drowning somewhere I don't need help and would enjoy drowning. She is looking so cute playing with mochi surrounded by her favourite bts plushies smiling and giggling. She is looking so innocent just like a baby how can someone be so cute and innocent at the same time I just can't help but stare at her with a tender smile.

( Author's Pov )

( Author's Pov )

As kookie was busy staring at priya , Armaan was talking to him more like blabbering about him and priya in their highschool days. " --and she was sulking the entire day while i was trying to cheer her do you think it was that bad !? " armaan asked kookie who was sitting beside him. When he didn't get any response he shifted his gaze towards kookie and saw him smiling like a fool staring at priya who was busy in her own world. " Dude " Armaan said patting kookie's back. " Huh? Ye-yeah yeah I am listening.. Just continue " Kookie said stuttering. " Bro! What happened? What were you staring at? Did you even listen what was I even talking about? " Armaan said looking at kookie. " No no.. I wasn't staring at anything.. I was just--" Kookie was cut off by armaan. " C'mon dude don't lie.. I saw you were staring at
priya " Armaan said teasing kookie.
" N-no no I wasn't " Kookie said nervously looking away from armaan.
" C'mon dude don't lie I know everything.. You are just making everything obvious.. I know priya's personality is really attractive which can make anyone fall for her.. And nowadays you guys are so close that it's expected now that you guys have been attached with each other--" Armaan was cut off by priya. " Guys, I am going to kitchen to set everything up in there position " Priya said as she walked towards the kitchen.
" Yeah you start placing them we will come in 2minutes to help you " Armaan said as he again faced towards kookie.
" You know what bro! I think you should propose her " Armaan said to kookie excitedly.