17. A new Friend

(Author's Pov)

Priya ran out of Armaan's house and started to walk towards her house. She was still crying and kept thinking "Where I was wrong that he cheated on me? ", "Why did he do this to me?". Priya was feeling really hurt as she never experienced a pain of break up. Her hair were open, dress all disheveled and tears flowing down her cheeks making people near by whisper about her. She wasn't aware of anything. She kept walking until someone pushes her making her and that person both fall on the other side of the road.

(Priya's Pov)
I was walking, thinking about the incident happened at Armaan's place. I was trying my best to control my tears but, no the pain that he caused my heart was different and really painful. Until I saw a car comming towards me at a great speed.

I was froze in my spot, I closed my eyes in fear

I was froze in my spot, I closed my eyes in fear. Nothing was working with me at that moment only thing i could think was" is this the end of my story?"

**No but it wasn't the end but a new start of my story**

When I didn't feel anything I slowly opened my eye's that's when I saw I was being hugged by a stranger both of us were laying on the otherside of the road. Even though i didn't get a clear view of his face i could feel him staring at me, I quickly got up and said thanks to that guy. I was about to go but that guy hold my wrist.

Our eyes came into contact with each other

Our eyes came into contact with each other. His eyes were so deep, I felt like i was drowning in to them but I flinched hard when he started to yell at me. Everyone were looking at us. "Are you out of your mind?" "What if this car would have hit you?" "You would be lying on the road." He was looking hella scary. "What happened huh why are you not saying anything now? "Did cat got your tongue or something? " He stopped yelling waiting for my response. "I-I-I" I was confused I don't know what to say to this guy. "What I-I huh? Come I will walk to your house and talk to your Parents. " "My parents don't live here" I said to that guy "Don't lie, you look young I don't think any parents would live their own daughter alone in some another country." "Wait how did you know I am not from Korea?" I said , "Pabo, I am a Korean and I know how they look, You are a Indian right? He said raising his eyebrows " Y-yeah, how did you know? " I said feeling suspicious "I have been to India Once I know there English Accent" "Ah-okay" I replied.

(Author's Pov)
You dumb people!! This is not your house or something, you guys on the main road and discussing about things. C'mon look around and see how people are looking at you guys weirdly. Start walking towards the house right now!!

That guy :- Ah sorry Author_Wordsmith. We will start to walk towards the house.

(Priya's Pov)
Aish!! Fine I am just taking him home because you (author_wordsmith ) told me to. "Okay, Okay" She is being too much *sigh* "I can hear you" Priya said glaring at the author.

**Silence**

**Silence**

"Now can we go?" That guy said looking at me, I simply nod and started to walk.

While walking again I was zoned out while thinking about my Ex until I felt someone patting on your shoulder. "Hey girl? What happened? What are thinking? " He said patting my shoulder"
Huh, What? " I said looking at him "Are you really ok? Is something or someone bothering? " He said "N-no Nothing is bothering me" I said looking away. "You can tell me now I am not a stranger right? Friends? " He said extending his hand towards me for an Handshake. His eyes we're telling me he is really worried for me. "Fine" I said extending my hand for a handshake. "Ok now tell me what's bothering you" He said putting his hands around my shoulder. "

We just became friends and you already started to touch me" I said chuckling

We just became friends and you already started to touch me" I said chuckling. "Are you uncomfortable? " He said with a pout "No, I am good by the way you know what, you are cute" I said smiling looking at him as he flashed me an Bunny smile. "I know I am but still thanks" He said teasingly "Yeah-yeah whatever" I said rolling my eyes at him. "Leave it, tell me your problem". I sighed and told him everything about my first relationship and how my ex cheated on me and etc etc.. " Oh that's painful, I can understand you, I was also really broke after my first breakup, I really loved her and she just simply cheated on me, I understand that you are in a situation where you want a shoulder to cry on and I am here, you can use my shoulder" He said looking straight into my eyes with a smile. His words really helped me alot.

We all need a soul to rely on
A shoulder to cry on
A friend through the highs and the lows.

( Then they started to walk towards priya's home)