29. New Job

( Next Morning )

Kookie's Pov :-
Yesterday night was a great experience with Priya.. We had a peaceful night enjoying looking at the stars in the sky.. Clearing our mind.. She was looking the prettiest person under the moonlight.. Aish I'm in love ^⁠_⁠^

Priyanka's pov :-

Yesterday was a rough day until we ( priya and kookie ) the long drive

Yesterday was a rough day until we ( priya and kookie ) the long drive.. Sitting under the moonlight ; watching the stars was a great experience.. He was looking handsome.. This was the first time ever I felt that way about Kookie.. Everytime I look at him.. They're butterflies having a party inside my stomach.. I don't know when I started to develop feelings for him.. Maybe because he always sticked around.. Maybe when he helped me and protected me against my psycho ex.. I was in my thoughts when I heard the door bell.. I got up from the bed and went towards the door..

( Opened the door )

Priyanka :- Oh! Hi !?
Kookie :- Hello! Good Morning Pretty! Here are some flowers!

Priyanka :- ( blushes ) Good Morning! Don't you think you are flirting too much nowadays

Don't you think you are flirting too much nowadays.. I mean bringing flowers and all..
Kookie :- Aniyo! Who would like to flirt with a shortie like you..lol..
Priyanka:- Haha! So funny! ( Rolled eyes )
Kookie :- By the way are you ready ?
Priyanka:- Ready ? Ready for what ?
Kookie :- Bruh! Chinchayo? we need to go to the police station! Did you really forget it ?
Priyanka:- Oh right... I forgot.. Yesterday incident right..
Kookie :- Yeah.. Go and get ready now.. We can't be late..
Priyanka:- Yeahh!! I will get ready right now! You make yourself comfortable on the couch!
Kookie :- Yeah!

( At the police station )

Kookie :- *Knock* May we come in sir ?