The One

I walked around, I could see a desert biome ahead. I could remember a story my father once told me when I was small child

*flash back*

"Father, why do I have to do this" I asked him. He looked at me, the pain that his dead wife couldn't bare a son was on his face again "No questions, now throw the poison at the creeper" he roared. I obeyed, knowing I didn't I'll be punished. I was only four years old "May I please rest" I begged. He nodded, I put the rest of the splash potion in the chest. Sat on the floor "Have you ever heard of the one" father asked randomly, I shook my head "In the desert biome, there was a child born. Strong as it's father and loving as it's mother" he paused. I looked at him "That child was you, but rumor has it that you are not the only one" he said. I stared at his eyes "Father, I am the only one, there's no one else" I said "I didn't say the rumors were true, but be warned. If there is an another one, you must fight it to the death" Father frowned.

*Present*

That was the only time my father and I bonded. I looked at the sky, it was already dark. It didn't bother me since mobs were to afraid to come near me. I walked towards the desert, following a faint light from the distance. The light was getting closer, there was a house. I peered around "Hello!" I called out. There was no answer. I turned around heading back to the forest, I turned around feeling the present of another. I held out my sword and put the point to his chest. He looked at me, he was my age, his eyes were purple, his hair was black, and he had sparkles around him like an enderman.

"You're the other one" I said
--------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and leave comments and vote (and check out my other stories)

PEACE!!!!!!♡☆♡☆!!!☆♡☆♡☆☆