Chapter 9- A New Point of View

???'s POV (You know this person, kind of, but, it's just never been their POV yet, until NOW!)

It's been a while since I've seen him, my brother, at least from up above. My scrunchie is growing, it's almost grown to its full size, at 13, your scrunchie grows to full size. But some things different with mine. It's

BLOOD RED

And no pattern, but scrunchies sometimes do that, once it's fully grown, it's going to be a rainbow of colors, but mostly my favorites, blue and purple, my favorite combo.

"Mother," I say, looking (and pointing) at the ceiling of my room. "I'm going to stand up from now on," I start walking out of my room, going downstairs, I see dad at the dinner table, drinking water or something. He reminds me of someone from the Hunger Games named Haymitch, I'm on the first book of the Hunger Games, it's quite interesting, and mostly because I have to steal it from my brother, John.

DUHDUHUHUDHUDHUDHUDHDUH! Now u miiight know who it is! (Who's POV it is)

I go downstairs in the basement, it's about 10° F colder than the first floor, I shiver slightly and cross my arms, to get more warmth to my arms. I sigh, it's been two weeks and two days since I found a little room, it's a white, polished bookshelf, but it's also a door (Next part happened in my life- except the surprise part) I was just reading the first Harry Potter, honestly, after a while it gets boring- but I wanted to read the next one, because I needed to read the book then I could watch the movie, so I went to grab the 2nd book.

But once I pulled on it... The bookshelf moved. So I- being half scared, half brave, and half- other things, I pulled the bookshelf- err, door out, then went into the room, the room had a light brown carpet with metal poles around it, it was also warmer than the basement, the room was as big as the kitchen, it also had weights, a yoga mat and a tread climber and an electrical bike thing.

It was a workout area, so it was the perfect place for training. So, back to now, I walk past the weird walls outside the room to get into the room, big white bricks but, just weird, one even has blood stains on it. I pull on the book and go into the room, I remember trying to find the light, after 30 seconds of struggling, I found the switch and the lights turned on, the room had a brown glow to it, the walls were my favorite part, the walls were old wood, or looked like old wood, they were just really cool.

I walk to the back of the room, on the carpet, are my shoes, I know, shoes on carpet, a bad idea, right? Well, foot rashes aren't good ideas either. I walk on the tread climber and start it up, going faster each minute. Well, now to break the fourth wall:

Hello, I'm Martha Laurens, my dad represents Haymitch (Me starting to write 'Hamilton' instead of 'Haymitch'), who drink alcohol all day, well, my brother is in college and loves to do art, my little sister, Mary, likes to sleep, and I, I am going to defend my siblings from my dad, that's why I'm working out every day, to get stronger.

*After an hour of running or bicycling- no idea how she does it*

I go to my I-pad, of which I had hidden under the carpet just in case someone found the secret room, I grab it and open up Youtube. I type in 'how to train to fight' and click on one with a muscular woman with beautiful dark caramel skin and a hair poofy on top of her head. She says something about 'online learning' to make sure everyone's doing it right, I go to the 'GoOgLe MeEt' and I see her in a gym-like room. The group is of all girls, they all have their own reasons, some needing to defend themselves from bullies, some just want to know how to defend themselves. It's been exactly two weeks since I started training with this fierce woman, she's my idol though, she trains me hard and I love it.