{Jerome Valeska Imagine}

𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

Written by: @Lindsay_Mania

A little note from @crestoothpaste: can we just talk about how adorable and amazing this imagine is, and how I cried at the end of it? Oh, and this GIF of Cam, he's too cute istg.

Summary: Jerome gives up his life of chaos for you. 

Includes: Wholesome shit, lovey dovey shit, and cuteness overload. Buckle up babies.

Dear Y/N, 

You of all people should know that I am not one to be sentimental, emotional, or even have feelings. I am the type of person to destroy anything I grow attached to. This personality trait is what inevitably led to my stay in Arkham Asylum. This place is hell. A living, rotting, hell. However, the good thing about being a prisoner in an asylum, is that you have lots of time to reflect. And that is what I have done.

Over the months I've been stuck here, I've constantly thought about you. About us. About my appreciation for you. About my love for you. 

Multiple memories rush through my mind every night I lie in my bed. They aren't big ones, just small moments that I remember. Let me list a few: 

    - the time you got stuck in that revolving door 

   - the time you laughed so hard that your juice came out of your nose 

   - the time you got that clothes hanger stuck in your mouth (remind me to hide those when I get out) 

   - the time you cried at the end of Monsters Inc.

I've been holding on to those small memories of you, they give me hope. Hope that someday, I'll get out of this cursed place and return to you. 

 Along with those small memories, I've been recalling the more memorable moments. Memories that have never left my mind. Like, 

   - how you stay up at night waiting for me to come home 

   - how you always manage to find ways to make me smile 

   - how your smile makes me feel warm inside 

But most of all, 

How much I am in love with you. 

I've always envied my idiotic brother. His whole life, he'd receive love and give it back. He was able to experience the warmth of a hug and the softness of a kiss. I had always wanted to know what it felt like. To be loved.

Then I met you. 

Your soft eyes, velvet lips, and kind nature... 

I knew I was fucked. 

I knew that I would fall for you, and I most certainly did. 

That's what got me thinking. 

I'm giving up my current life style. I'm going to stay in Arkham and get better, learn to be good, because god you deserve it. You deserve a normal life. And I swear to you, when I get out of Arkham, I will never ever let you feel scared, alone, or hurt. Ever. 

I've been dreaming of what it will be like, our life. What house will we have? Kids? Job? 

How about a nice farm house on the outskirts of the city? Do you think I'd make a good farmer? I can see myself pulling cow tits.

Anyways, I can tell my pencil is about to break. I'll see you soon. 

Love, Jerome. 

xxx