perfect

His hand traced up the scar and I realized that for the first time, it didn't hurt at all. He let me pull my shirt down before he pulled me closer to him. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He made me feel safe, he was such a good... friend, right? I slipped into a deep sleep without even realizing it. That is until a bright flash woke me up. I went to sit up but felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked over to see Tommy sleeping peacefully, holding onto me. The perpetrator of the photo had long since ran off so I simply put my arms around Tommy and buried my face in his shoulder before going back to sleep. Tommy would be so embarrassed if he knew they had a picture because Tommy was never affectionate with his other friends considering they were all guys, so I get it. I've decided that this side of Tommy is my favorite. The side only I get to see.

I felt him start to stir and so I looked down to be met with his eyes staring straight into mine. I reached my hand into his hand and ruffled it a little bit before I went to get up.

"Not yet," he mumbled sleepily, he was hardly awake at all and I felt his arms tighten around my waist to pull me back down.

"Sorry, buddy, but it's like 9:30 already and we have stuff to do." He sat up slowly and let me get up. I grabbed Tommy's hands and went to pull him up but instead he gave me a hearty tug and I fell on top of him. We both laughed and I scrambled to get up.

"Ok, now seriously get out Tom, I have to get dressed." He nodded and left the room.

I got ready for the day and went down into the living area, where everyone was already gathered.

"Kay, we were just waiting for you, anyway everybody," Wilbur said clapping his hands together at the end, "we are going to do secret Santa so that we don't have to purchase gifts for everyone, we have a hat full of names, you're all going to pull a name and then open it when we all split up.

We passed the hat around and pulled names before we all turned away to look at the names. I pulled Fundy, this would be fun.

I was probably the least close to Fundy, but it couldn't be that hard to shop for him. We would all be spending the day at the mall. I sat next to Tommy in the car, but when we got there I went to find Niki.

"Hey Niki, you wanna shop together?"

"Sure, who do you have?" she said.

"I have Fundy, who do you have?"

"I have Tubbo, this shouldn't be terribly hard." I nodded.

As we were walking through the stores I saw a display in the window of a costume shop. I pulled Niki inside, she looked confused until I picked up the thing I had seen. Her mouth dropped open.

"You wouldn't," she said trying to contain her laughter.

"I have to, Niki you don't understand it would be a crime not to."

"Okay, but get him something serious too," I nodded and we went to check out and go look for something serious. I found a cute zip up jacket that I bought for him and Niki found a yellow and black striped jumper at the same shop. We left with our gifts and she proposed we head to the food court.

"actually I want to shop for one more person," I said and she turned to look at me confused.

"Who might that be?"

"Tommy, I mean he's my best friend," she nodded and we walked to continue looking around.

I already knew exactly where we needed to go since I had to pick up the photos I had ordered to be printed. I had already made the casing box, I just had to put the pictures in, I always preferred making gifts instead of buying them, it just felt more personal to me.

Niki and I got the photos although I wouldn't show them to her, and then we went to the food court to grab lunch. She informed me that we'd all be exchanging gifts tomorrow night, Christmas eve. I was excited to give Fundy the gift I had gotten him.

Slowly more and more people from our group started arriving at the food court and once we had all eaten, we decided to head home to put our gifts down and then go to the cinema.

It took us the whole car ride and like ten minutes after to decide on a movie, but finally they settled on some random horror movie. I sat with Tommy on one side of me and Niki on the other.