Confessions

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ezra had always loved old-fashioned Manchester with its fair, freshly squeezed fields. It was a place where he felt sparkly.

He was a hungry, spiteful, squash drinker with short arms and beautiful eyelashes. His friends saw him as a fighter. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a weary owl. That's the sort of man he was.

Ezra walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. The clouds danced like talking rats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Henry Mildmay. Mildmay was a spiteful cartographer with blonde arms and solid eyelashes.

Ezra gulped. He was not prepared for Mildmay.

As Ezra stepped outside and Mildmay came closer, he could see the determined glint in his eye.

Mildmay gazed with the affection of 52 admirable dirty donkeys. He said, in a hushed tone, "I love you and I want equality."

Ezra looked back, even more happy, and still fingering the cursed kettle. "Henry, I ate your puppy," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two melodic, magnificent mice dancing at a very deranged carol service, which had jazz music playing in the background and two predatory uncles partying to the beat.

Suddenly, Mildmay lunged forward and tried to punch Ezra in the face. Quickly, Ezra grabbed the cursed kettle and brought it down on Mildmay's skull.

Mildmay's blonde arms trembled, and his solid eyelashes wobbled. He looked sparkly, his emotions raw like a pong, poised piano.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later, Henry Mildmay was dead.

Ezra Squall went back inside and made himself a nice beaker of squash.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

~So I did a generated story and put these characters in it and it was too good not to share. I made a few tweaks to make it fit better... but yeah~