Part 4 | Neko's

The bell at Neko's door rings after Yuna pushed the door to get in. It's 4 pm and Grace expects nothing from Na Jaemin because he told her that he had a night shift since he ever started working here. But as soon as she land her eyes to the cashier, she faces nothing but a warming greet from someone who shared the night together with her a month ago, Na Jaemin.

"Welcome to Neko's."

He said after smiling to Grace. Naomi realize that her friend is getting a big smile from a new worker here which happened to become a one night stand partner to her friend. She smiles looking at Grace's confused look. Naomi taps her shoulder and she turns to see Naomi who's already had a smile in her face.

"Girl, I know you've been mesmerized by his presence, but that's not what we're going to do here. Let's order, I'm hungry."
"Naomi, please... I'm not!"
"Aw, don't be shy honey. I'm just joking"
Naomi pat Grace's head after that with Yuna's chuckling from the back.

Grace sits beside Naomi, while Yuna sits across them. She opened the menu to look for her order while Naomi and Yuna keeps whispering to each other about how red her face was as soon as they got here.

"Good evening, what would you like to order?"

Grace recognize the sound of someone's voice who asks them for their order.

Perfect. What a great timing.

She slowly looks up to see Na Jaemin standing in front their table, holding a pen and a paper in his hands.

Hands. His pretty hands right there.

Her body reacts to itself. The way that pretty hands used to become her weakness when he played his fingers down there the other night. She couldn't think straight and bit her lips to react of the unholy things she had with Na Jaemin.

Fuck, Grace. You need to stop making everything looks sensual.

Yuna and Naomi are trying to hold their laugh after Na Jaemin arrives at their table. Grace look at her friends who are busy reading the menu while Grace knows that they're pretending to be careless about his presence here.

"Americano, two shots." She says to Na Jaemin after closing the menu in her hand.

"What do you girls want?" Grace asks her friends after Na Jaemin write down her order.

"So, You're Na Jaemin?" Naomi asks him which makes Grace turn her head to see Na Jaemin again. He smiled and nod to her.

"Well, Grace said the sex was good and she wanted to do it again!" Naomi said to him. Apparently.

She covers her mouth with her hands after saying that which makes Grace widens her eyes and holding her grudge to her.

"Wow... That's..." He stutters.

Na Jaemin answered groggily. Grace could clearly see that his ear becoming red in a second Naomi told him. Which making Grace realize that she's definitely looking like a tomato right now.

"Damn... Don't fucking listen to her. She's just making a fun of us!" Grace says after being completely brave to say a word to Na Jaemin.

"Hey, that's a fact!" Yuna raised her eyebrow to Grace and joins their conversation after chuckling for almost a minute.

"What the fuck, Yuna?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, it's... alright. I mean... that's pretty intense, but... I'm fine with that. I mean, yeah... Let's... do it again."

Na Jaemin said while he wipe his forehead with his hands due to his sweats there.

Na Jaemin never expects Grace would come to here again after what happened between them the other night. He couldn't lie, he's also wanted to do it again with her, and perhaps this will be a gate for him to start a new life after getting so much troubled and kicked out by his family.

On the other hand, Grace remains silent again while looking at his pretty face from her sights due to his 5'11 height. She gives him her stoic looks. How could he said something like that so easily while here she was debating with herself also holding her grudge to her friends.

Again? What do you mean 'again', Na Jaemin? Fucking me? No, I should be the one who said that!

She couldn't believe that this was a big mistake to finally agreed to her best friend to hang out at Neko's.

"Well, let's talk about it later. Girls, come on, tell him your orders!"
Grace says to her best friends who are still busy teasing her in the table.

"Alright fine, I'll go get frappe and fettuccine."
"I'll order the same as her."
Both Yuna and Naomi gives the menus back to Na Jaemin.

"Alright, I'll be back soon." Na Jaemin smiled to them and put his pen back to his pocket.

"Bye, Handsome." Naomi said her last words to Na Jaemin which made Na Jaemin smile again before he left.

Asshole.

After writing down the orders, Na Jaemin left them to get their orders. It was an unexpected moment for Grace. She should've never deal with this offer again. She wishes she could disappear right now.

***