Part 23 | Babies

Slippery ground, car's honk, red lights reflection on the wet pavement are making everything worse in holiday winter night. For Grace, holiday is such a stressful thing, bunch of people everywhere, restaurants were being reserved, all of the places filled with people celebrating it. It's so exhausting for Grace to see how people are still having their time to enjoy holidays in such a crowded place. Grace could barely even breath walking through the crowd just to reach a 10 minutes residence for a visit to Yuna's place.

It is 8 am, Friday night, Yuna asked Grace to look after her kids in her new home. She needs to do her unexpected night shift because the hotel that she works in is getting busy than usual due to the holidays demand. She was so lucky to have Grace who can look after her kids without bothering every single works she had because Yuna knew that Grace is currently doing nothing besides her thesis. School will starts at the beginning of the year which Yuna could tell that Grace will also start teaching too at the beginning of the year.

Grace wasn't even bothered at all. She agreed to stay at her place until morning to look after her sons, Yohan and Gohan. Besides, Grace was never having her hard time to be their nanny for all this time. Yohan and Gohan liked to be close with Grace. She had a feelings that Yuna's sons are starting to recognize her more after turning 3 this year.

"Are you okay?"

Grace glanced to her side, looking up to see Na Jaemin whose hands still hold hers tightly after walking down from her place to Yuna.

Na Jaemin is taking his day off because Lee Jeno himself decided to close Neko's early. Na Jaemin told her that Lee Jeno is going to miss his flight if he's still working there until midnight. He is going to visit his parents house outside the city and he needed to be there in the morning.

Grace somehow realize that they both are moving in together already. Na Jaemin is always stay in her place lately in this holiday season. He always come home to her place either from his work or after his class at University. Na Jaemin was also never forget about the deal he had with her. He'd pay Grace for 50% of her rent. Grace at first told him that it was just a joke and she never wanted to take everything from Na Jaemin. But Na Jaemin always keep his promises til the end so he insisted.

Na Jaemin was also realize that everything he used in her apartment were also cost a lot of money. Na Jaemin hated to be alone. The idea of living alone was never his choice. He liked to have someone else to live with him. Other than Lee Jeno, he would always find a way to look for roommates just so he wouldn't be alone living in his huge condo with only a few furniture in there. Grace is his girlfriend now and he would definitely choose to live with her in no time. When Na Jaemin asked her to stay in his place, Grace couldn't help but to deny it. She doesn't want to live in a new place just because the other place was bigger than hers right now. Grace would never forget about her dark days when she was about to live alone and struggling to find the place that suits her income. The place that she lived in is definitely a miracle for Grace until now. With that, Grace decided to settle the deal with Na Jaemin to stay in her apartment together now.

"It's just too crowded." She said, squeezing his hands and only to make him smile and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're gonna be okay. We almost there."

Grace hummed, smiling at him. She knows having Na Jaemin by her side would make everything more comfortable.

Having Na Jaemin to stay at Yuna's place together with her was the best idea she ever had. She doesn't need to be alone, taking care of Yohan and Gohan in her house. It was such a perfect timing for Grace to have him lately in her house. When Yuna called her this afternoon after she needs to go back to the hotel, Grace can't help but to say yes and asked Na Jaemin to go together.