Part 9 | Laundry Room

The sound of the alarm rings right where Grace was about to change her sleep position. She groans looking for her phone while taking off the duvet in her face.

She grab her phone and begin to turn off the alarm. The clock in her phone shows that it's 8 am already.

"You're up, Princess!"

A warming greet comes from someone who walks toward her, holding a glass of water and a pill for her hungover. The woman decided to sit in a bed next to Grace.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Yuna."
"It's alright. It's a day off. We're not doing anything for today."

Grace smiles and begin to swallow the pill and the water.

A sudden loud thud coming from the door and it appears a tiny feet walking from behind the door. Grace screams when she look at Yuna's son walking around the room with a toy in his hand.

"Aw... Gohan, come here!" Grace called him but he doesn't respond and seems not to care about Grace.

"It's Yohan, Grace."

"Yohan? Oh God. Yeah, Gohan is bigger than Yohan. You're right!" Yuna laugh knowing that her friend is always confused when it comes to distinguish her twins.

"Yohan, come here! Come to auntie!" Grace tried to call him again but Yohan is just laugh and sit on the floor while playing with his toy in his hand.

"Oh my God. Did he forget about me?" Grace pouting her lips to Yohan. Meanwhile, Yuna keeps laughing watching her son being ignorant to Grace.

"So, Na Jaemin... He brought me here, right?" She persisted.

She cracked her voice at the end. She starts to clear her throat as she sat up straight to face Yuna.

"Uhm, yeah. He said you asked him to call Naomi but she didn't respond and you asked him again to call me. Hanjin slept early with twins last night, so I decided to stayed up late to catch up on my favorite series. Then, you called. You were so fucking drunk, Grace."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just, I—I need you two."
"I know. Na Jaemin told me everything."
"H—He did?"
"Yeah, Grace. I'm so sorry that this happened to you."

Grace sighs and lean her body into the bed frame. Yuna begin to massage her legs in order to make her feel relax.

"It's alright. Taeil doesn't know that you were with Na Jaemin before. He doesn't have the right to be mad at you."

Grace just stares at Yuna. She keep thinking about Taeil. She's worried about the stuff that would might happen to her in school. She sure knows about her feelings for Taeil, but she wasn't expected that Taeil would feel the same too. Was it love? Does her feeling stay the same for Taeil after she met Na Jaemin? Maybe, if Taeil has done this before she met Na Jaemin, she believes that this will never happen and it would definitely worked out for both of them.

"You don't have to feel like you owe something to him. He should be the one who feels guilty because of what he did to you last night. You're not even his girlfriend and he had the guts to make you feel like this."

"But if Na Jaemin wasn't there, we're both are going to be just fine."
"Na Jaemin doesn't know that you were there, Grace. It was a coincidence!"
"You're on his side now?" Grace let out a chuckles and only to make Yuna punch her legs.

"Aw, that hurts!"
"You deserved it, Princess. And of course I'm on his side! Look, If Na Jaemin wasn't there you'll ended up dying alone in the club!"

Yuna gets up from her bed, picking up Yohan from the floor.

"You better get dress because he's waiting you downstairs!"
"What? W—who?"
"Na Jaemin, Grace. He's here! He's picking you up! He's the man, Grace!"