Part 8 | Gemini to Cancer to Leo

The sound of a can fall from the vending machine in front of Grace is making her realize that she's been spacing out for a minute after choosing the drinks that she wanted. She quickly bend her body to get her drinks, picking it up from the machine.

Grace has been thinking about the outfit that she should prepare with Mr. Moon, or Taeil even better. She still can't believe Moon Taeil asked her this morning to get the drinks with him tonight after the school's over.

"I'm fucked up." She sighs. She open the lid of the soda drink in her hands and begin to drink it.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I said yes!"
She continued to speak and lean her back in the vending machine behind her. She watches the crowd of the students from afar and get lost in it.

"Hey, what do you want?"
"Yoghurt, please. As usual."
"Okay."

Grace knows that there's someone in front of her, which she could tell a student who wants to use this vending machine but she could barely move. It is when she realized that her name was being called by someone she knew

"Ms. Kim?"

Grace blink her eyes as her body move to the side to give her student a way to use the vending machine. She apologize to the girls before she look at the boy again.

"Park Jisung?"

Park Jisung smiled to her. Grace asks him to walk with her to the office but Jisung quickly stop her.

"Uhm, I'll be quick Ms. Kim."
"Oh... Okay. What is it, Park Jisung?"
"I, uh... I just want to say thank you again for letting me went home early yesterday. I mean, I should've just stay until the lessons over, but my parents couldn't wait any longer. I'm—Th-thank you, Ms. Kim."

Jisung bow to her and stay still. Grace let out a smile and ask Jisung to stop bowing to her.

"Hey, it's alright. You have a reason to go home. As long as it suits the rules here, it's going to be just fine."

"I promise Ms. Kim, this won't happen again."

She just nods to him and smile. She knows that this wasn't a big issue for her but she also knows that Park Jisung would feel guilty to do this kind of thing because he knows he's a 12th grader and he needs to be focus on graduating.

"Okay, if that's only the topic, you can go back to your friends again."

She glance at the students behind him and only to make Park Jisung turns around to see his friends standing, waiting for him in the hallway.

"Ah... I'm sorry, Ms. Kim. They can't even wait for a minute."
"I told you it's not a big deal, Park Jisung. You were never had an absence before. So, you're gonna be fine."
"Yes, Ms. Kim. Thank you."
"You're welcome, Park Jisung."

Park Jisung smiled to her and ruffles his own hair due to his awkwardness in front of her. He bit his lips and step backwards as he keeps mouthing "thank you" to her. Grace let out a giggles to him and watch him join his friends again in the hallway. Grace could clearly hear that all of his friends are mocking him as they begin to walk outside school together. She smiled knowing that her students are the one who makes her happy all this time.

"So, which one?"

Grace put her phone in the table beside her bed to make a better angle for Yuna to see. It's 9 pm and Grace is ready to be pick up by Taeil to enjoy the drinks tonight.