Part 21 | Joshua From Awesome Entertainment

The dinner time started after Grace has finished cooking her beef pastrami. She was preparing all of this stuff since last week because she wanted this dinner to be special. She's celebrating her parents a 'welcoming home' dinner with her brother Josh. They decided to celebrate it in their old suburb house after their parents arrived in town yesterday.

Josh on the other hand has finished cooking his pasta, garnishing it gently beside Grace on the counter. They both working in the kitchen since this afternoon after Josh has finally comeback from his dorm.

Grace decided to asked his brother and her parents to dress up nicely for their family dinner. She wore this green top with her black skirt for Christmas last year and Josh was wearing his black leather jacket with his usual black jeans and also his two thousands dollar boots.

As she's done with her food, she starts to bring them to the dining table followed by Josh who's bringing his pasta to the table.

"Oh, that looks nice, Grace!" Her Mother said.

She smiled, placing the plate in the center and sit across her after that. Josh was also got a compliment for his food.

"I can't believe you two prepared all of this!" Mother continued as she looked at the man beside her.

"Yeah, our kids are the best." Their Father said.

"We're not kids anymore, Dad. She's 26 and I'm 27." Josh said and it's making everyone laugh at the table.

"Yeah, but in the end you two will always be our little kids."
"Alright, Dad. We should probably eat now."

They both continued to chuckles and begin to eat the food after that.

Grace hummed pleasingly when she taste her own beef pastrami. Her parents were also enjoying her food without leaving a single compliment to her. Soon after, they tried the pasta that Josh also made for them. It was good, Grace couldn't lie. Josh has improved his cooking skill since he lived alone in the city. There's nothing wrong with Josh's pasta, it is just tasty.

"So, how's your work going, Joshua?" Father asked.

Josh slowly wipe his mouth, nodding at him as his respond. "It was okay."

"You know, we always listen to your songs before we get to work in the morning. I guess, we just couldn't wait for your new album!"

Grace chuckles, looking at Josh who's already sighing when it comes to this conversation.

"Yes, Dad. I agree with you. I'm also waiting for the new album!" Grace cheered, making Josh exhaled and place the spoon on the plate.

"Since when do you start to care about my stuff?" He asked and getting Grace's pouty look after that.

"Aw, reallly? I always care about you, Josh! I love your songs and the fact that I couldn't just skip every songs that plays on your latest album, because they were gold! Period."

Josh chuckles as their parents also laugh after drinking their glass of wine together. They shake their head as their reaction at their childs.

"Huh, just wait and see. You're all gonna love it when it's release. Album of the year it is!"

They are laughing to Josh. Grace agreed on every words he said because Josh is definitely a genius artist, he wrote and produce songs together and it's always become hits especially when it is about a break up songs. Josh has mastered to give his listeners to cry, wailing and emotional because of the lyrics that he wrote. Grace could also felt that too, she used all of his songs to her sad playlist whenever she felt down. It works for Grace and as sadness as it heard, Josh was successfully made her turned into a crybaby.