Part 16 | Second Confession

A loud knocking sounds coming from the door right after Grace poured a hot water to her mugs. She put the kettle down, walking to the door to see who it was. She looked at a peep hole and found out it was Yuna, standing in front of the door waiting for Grace to open it up for her.

"Grace!" She cheered after she saw Grace welcoming her.

"Yuna? It's so early! I thought you'd come at night."
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. It's all finished and we're waiting for the dates to come."
"Oh, really? Oh my God, come in!"

Yuna walks slowly to get inside her apartment. She couldn't stop smiling knowing that everything's settled and she didn't have to be worry about who's going to get a custody of her childs. She have prepared so much, thus she's ready to get it all.

"I talked to Hanjin last night and he told me he slightly wasn't ready... I hope I could stay with my sons."
"Yuna, you will! They deserve to be treat by you, by their beautiful kind-hearted mother."

Yuna smiles, walking closer to Grace, giving a warmest hug to her. "Thank you, Grace."

"Yeah, I promise I'll always be there for you no matter what happens." Yuna hummed as her respond.

Grace asks Yuna to sit in a stool so she could prepare her drinks for her. She look at the two mugs in front her, knowing that she wasn't finish with her coffee. She quickly stir it and place them in the table with Yuna's drink after that.

"Grace, I know you have an unconditional love for coffee but that doesn't mean you'd drink both of them at the same time in the morning."

Grace stopped her moves, realizing that she still have Na Jaemin in her bathroom.

It wasn't that long, the bathroom door opens itself showing someone's coming from behind the door. Both Yuna and Grace are turning their direction at the same time after hearing the squeaking sounds coming from the bathroom's door.

Na Jaemin soon widens his eyes after he saw two girls in front of him. They are remain silent, shocking because of his presence. Grace on the other hand feeling her heart is beating fast after she got caught having Na Jaemin in her bathroom by her friend at 7 am in the morning.

Shit.

"Oh my God! I didn't know you were here! Oh my— Holy shit, you guys were sleeping together!" Yuna yells, looking at both of them after realizing about his presence here and the reason why Grace made two coffees.

"Uhm, No— I mean, yeah. It's—"
"Yes. I slept here, Yuna."

Grace and Yuna are leaving their mouth agape after Na Jaemin said that. Grace widens her eyes to Na Jaemin, sighing because she couldn't make any better excuses to herself for being caught having a guy in her apartment in the morning. She rubs her temple as she walks to the stool beside Yuna and sit there. She asked Na Jaemin to get his coffee and he nods, following her order. Yuna keeps smiling, knowing that both of them are getting closer everyday.

"Oh God, I think I just ruined your morning!"
"No! No, no, no. That's fine, Yuna."
"But Na Jaemin is still here, you—"
"He's going soon, right?" Grace tilt her head to Na Jaemin, asking him to make sure he'll say yes.

"Uhm, yeah. Yeah... I'll just have to finish this first..." He grabbed the mug and sip his coffee after being stutter in his words.

He couldn't believe, Grace asked him to leave soon. He was happy, knowing that he could make it this far without him or her leaving after they're done with their sex. They even had a chance to cuddle last night. He guessed, it was hard for Na Jaemin to stay or ask her to stay even after all this time. He thought this morning could be their new progress after having so much time with their things lately in the past few months.

I don't know, there's no use to point this things out, right? It shouldn't have been a big deal for me.

Or maybe it was such a big deal for his feeling.

"I'm gonna go now." He said, after finishing his coffee and place it back in the table.

"Thank you, Grace for... letting me stay. And for Yuna, I wish you the best at the court."

Grace sighs, looking at his stoic face after smiling to her and Yuna. He walks slowly to the door after he grabbed his things, and bid them a goodbye.

"Oh God, why did I do that?!" Grace screams, standing up after Na Jaemin left the apartment.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down! What do you mean?"
"Yuna, I asked him to leave!"
"W—What? So, you made this up?"
"Yeah..." She nods, placing her hands in the counter as she begins to close her eyes.

Yuna holds her hand, asking Grace to sit again beside her. "You loved him, don't you?"

She jolts, turning her head to see Yuna again. She shakes her head, feeling confused about her situation with Na Jaemin right now. It hit her hard in the heart. She knows this thing would happen, but she neglected it all the time.
She tried so hard to burried her feelings for Na Jaemin, sure the sex was good but Grace knows what her heart wants. It was way more than just a hook up things, she needs more than that.

Or am I just being too clingy? And he doesn't want it to be the same as me?

"Grace, take your time."
"I—I don't know, I don't want all of this to be happened... I—I think I'm in love with him, God!"

She sighs, rubbing her temple feeling anxious about it. She bits her fingernails as she tapped the counter with her other hand.

"How did you know that you're in love with him?"
"I don't know? How am I supposed to know? It—It's just, happened."
"No, Grace. You must have a reason for it."
"Like, h—how?"
"They're different in every person. I don't know, maybe you find him being attractive? Or you find him being all sweet and nice to you? You feel safe around him?"

She breathe out, palming her face with her hand, slowly thinking about what he have done to her feelings.

"He's funny, I guess? Does it count?" Both of them chuckled.

Yuna can't help but to laugh so hard on that. She grabbed Grace's shoulders, massaging it as she move Grace's position to the side to face her. She tuck a strain of Grace's hair, making her smile after that.

"Are you sure he's just funny?"
"No..."
"Then, what else?"
"Well... He talked, like a lot. He shared his story with me, about his pathetic life, getting kicked out by his family, how his parents treat him, how he got engaged because of business and being cheated on after that. He... he then cared about me after I got dumped by Taeil at the club... I guess, I fell for that." She chuckles again, making Yuna join her little laugh.

"Oh my God, he's been through!"
"I know, right?"
"I'm sorry, but I laughed."
"It's okay, Yuna. I always think that I'm the only person who had been through, but I guess I'm just being too dramatic about it."
"Hm... you are, honey."

They laughed again. Grace had to admit that she did sometimes, being all too dramatic about her life. She always compare her life to other people around when she doesn't know what their real story and what they've been trough. Yuna slowly links her arms to her shoulder, hugging her tightly in the place. She rubs her back, patting it gently hearing her whiny sounds about her feelings for Na Jaemin.

"The fact that he's attractive too, Yuna. He's just so hot and all that."
"Shhh... I couldn't blame you for that. I'm on your side, he is, fucking hot."
"Yeah... I know."
"How is he in bed?"

Grace quickly pulled back and rolling her eyes to Yuna. "Do you have to ask?"

"For science! Come on, Grace!" She laughed, feeling blushed while recalling about what he did to her last night.

"Fuck, I can't count how many times I cum for him all this time!"
"God, Grace! Jesus!
"What? You asked me for science!"
"Yeah, I mean say it in PG, please!"

She rolls her eyes again, slowly getting up from her seat, walking toward the bathroom door.

"Maybe there are no words that I could use for him in 'PG'. He's just... got an amazing D!"
"Good God, Grace!" She yells, making Grace running inside the bathroom, closing it with a loud thud.

***