Chapter 1: Sophomore Year

Dahyun's POV

Dahyun's POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through my white curtains. Today was the day. The day I start my sophomore year. Like everyone I hated school if I could burn the whole school down I would. I'm usually top of the whole grade level. I'm expected to have perfect grades which I'm good at but just because I'm good at it doesn't mean I like it. My favorite maid came in and handed me her homemade chocolate pancakes with orange juice on the side.

"Good morning sweetheart. I made your favorite breakfast." My maid said.

"Thank you, Mina," I said reaching for the fork and taking a bite of the pancake.

After I finished my breakfast I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. After I took a bath I put on my uniform and put some light make-up on my face. I hurried downstairs and bid goodbye to my family and went to the car.

"Good morning Ms. Kim." J-Hope our driver said to me. I greeted back and went in the car. It was a 15-minute drive to school. As I stepped out of the car familiar faces greeted me and of course I greeted them back.

Now I'm walking through the hallway on my way through my new classroom I'm happy to be back to school again but I hope he's not my classmate again.

In my freshman year, there was this guy that annoys the crap out of me every day, that it made me feel like it was one of my everyday routines, he never misses a day to annoy me, I don't know why but out of all people he could have picked to annoy he chose me.

Anyways going back to looking for my classroom. After a little bit more walking I've finally found it.

There are only a few people in here I guess I'm a little early. I took a sit on the third row beside the window.

Author's POV

"195... 196... 197... 198... 199... 200..." Dahyun was counting every second to kill time. Suddenly the door opened revealing a bright girl holding a laptop.

"Good morning class! Today is your first day of sophomore year. My name
Is Kim Sejeong call me Ms. Sejeong." Sejeong says writing her name on the board. "OK before we start with the materials you need kindly introduce yourself and a fact about you so I would have an easier time knowing everyone. Starting with... you!" She said pointing at a student. This went on until it reached Tzuyu.

"Hi my name is Chou Tzuyu and I like teasing people. Especially this certain person." Tzuyu said looking at Dahyun while winking. A smirk left his face when he saw the annoyance in Dahyun's face.

"I see that you looked at someone and I'm guessing It's this girl," Sejeong said pointing at Dahyun.

"Hi my name is Kim Dahyun and I like killing people for fun," Dahyun said while glaring at Tzuyu.

"OK calm down kids let's start by discussing the materials you'll be needing now," Sejeong said.

-Time Skip-