Chapter 6: Bearware

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Looks like we got a winner!" Tzuyu and Eunwoo both sat down exhausted.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon!" They both groaned realizing that they both forgot that Nayeon and Jeongyeon were still in the game playing.

"OK games over you guys can rest now." Sejeong said. Everyone sighed and they all rested.

-Time Skip-

Whoo!

Come on here and see the lights
Yeogi yeoreumi ogo inna bwa, let's go
I'm ready, l'm ready
I see those shining stars in your eyes
Dalbitdo dalla boina bwa jeomjeom

It was around 8:00 PM when the students gathered to eat. Food stalls were up again and what students were so excited the most about was that they allowed them to drink soju.

"Soju!" Nayeon shouted Jeongyeon brought bottles of soju to their table.

"I don't drink." Dahyun frowned feeling left out.

"C'mon try it!" Jackson said.

"Eat well." Tzuyu sighed and stood up.

"What?! We just started!" Nayeon said.

"Not hungry." Tzuyu left and lazily walked to the tent he claimed.

"Kill joy." Eunwoo sighed. Everyone giggled agreeing with him.

"Fine I'll drink one shot." Dahyun held a tiny cup.

"One will turn into two then to three before you know it you're drunk." Eunwoo said.

"Tsk. I can control myself." Dahyun said with confidence.

...

"It'S sO cOrlDDdddDd~" Dahyun crossed her arm to warm herself.

"She's drunk." Eunwoo sighed.

"No shit, Nayeon and Jackson are too." Jeongyeon with annoyance visibly displayed on his face.

"I'll go get water to sober them up a little." Eunwoo said and stood up. Jeongyeon nodded in response.

"Baby we're a scandal way too hot to handle." Nayeon flirted with Jeongyeon.

"Baby Bboom Bboom is playing right now not Scandal." Jeongyeon said.

"You can't keep your eyes off." Nayeon still kept singing Scandal and flirted with Jeongyeon.

Way too distracted from Nayeon Jeongyeon didn't notice that Jackson stood up from his seat went to the center and started dancing Bboom Bboom.

"Jackson!" Eunwoo was about to go back to their sits when he saw Jackson dancing Bboom Bboom like his life depends to ir. He went back to their sit quickly placing the water down and ran over to Jackson.