~ Flashback ~

Author's POV

Author's POV

It was Mina's second week working in the Kim Family's house. So far, she hasn't done anything that may upset them and she was proud that all her experience and practices paid off.

"Kim Seokjin-ssi." The door was wide open although, she still knocked to at least get Jin's attention.

"Come in." Jin sat himself properly as he watches Mina place the food he asked for on his nightstand.

Mina gave him one last smile before she went for the door.

"Wait." Jin bit his lip as he hoped for Mina to stay.

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do, Seokjin-ssi?"

"Can you remove the garlic?" He pointed at the food hesitantly.

"Ah, right. My apologies, I forgot you were allergic to them." She giggled before reaching for the plate, planning to make another set of food for him.

"And uhm... you can talk to me casually. We're both the same age anyways so... you could call me Jin from now on." He smiled. Mina bit her lip and nodded as she mentally noted to call him Jin from then on.

"Alright, Jin." They both shared a giggle before Mina walked to the door.

Mina wasn't that far from Jin when she accidentally tripped on a pair of slippers that were on the floor. Luckily, Jin could reach for her hand before she could fall. Although, the disaster wasn't avoided when Jin pulled Mina towards him causing the food to fall right on Jin's shirt.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!" Mina spat out a thousand of sorry's and continued trying to wipe off the stain of the food off of Jin's shirt. With all of this happening, she hadn't noticed that she was sitting on Jin's lap.

"Mina- it's fine... Seriously..." He said, trying to stop her from messing his shirt up more.

Mina stopped as he told her to but she quickly regretted doing so after realizing the position they were in. Mina's hands were on Jin's shoulder and he's on her waist to keep her from falling. The room was filled with utter silence as they could only stare at each other's eyes while it glistened like the night sky. Both of their minds only filled with each other's existence like they were the only thing visible in the room.

Mina was the one who quickly got to her senses and stood up, almost tripping along the way.

"I'll um... clean this right away."

Her sudden actions awakened Jin and was quick to nod, not even understanding what she was saying.

"Ill go take a bath..." Jin said. Mina laughed awkwardly as she rubbed the back of her head and bowing with a small final apology, before she started cleaning the mess.

Jin quickly left awkwardly to the bathroom making sure to lock the door behind him.

The both of them sighed loudly in relief when they sensed that neither of them were near each other anymore. Even from all the awkwardness from the incident, they still smiled, flustered from what happened.

~End of Flashback~

We decided to separate Mina and Jin's flashback's from the chapters so it wouldn't be that random.

Feel free to correct our grammar and spellings. Tell us if there's something in the story that is offensive or something that you may not like.

Credits to the rightful owners of the gifs that is used.