Chapter 2: "Perfect" Leader

Tzuyu's POV

Tzuyu's POV

"Since yesterday we finished introducing and going over the materials you need. We'll be picking the Class President, Vice President, and so on." The class just started I barely got any sleep from playing too many games.

"We'll be doing nominations. I'm pretty sure you know how to do this already but in case you don't, how it works is you'll be raising a hand and nominate a person you'll want to be the President, Vice President, and so on." Blah blah blah... I was barely listening and my body was half alive. I felt like just going to the bathroom and sleeping there. If only there weren't any people making out there then I'd consider it.

"OK let's start with the Class President. Raise your hand if you'd like to nominate someone." This awakened me. If I was the class president I could have better power than Dahyun and have better grades.

"Jackson nominate me," I whispered.

"OK," Jackson said. By that Jackson quickly raised a hand.

"Yes?" Ms. Sejeong pointed her hand to Jackson.

"I'd like to nominate Chou Tzuyu," Jackson said.

"OK, I'll write that down." Ms. Sejeong said writing down my name on the board.

"Anyone else?" Ms. Sejeong asked again. I was hoping that no one would nominate Dahyun. Someone raised a hand. This awakened my body even more and it felt like I drank fifty coffees in a row.

"Yes?" Ms. Sejeong said. I'm fucked.

"I nominate Kim Dahyun." A guy said while smiling.

"OK anyone else?" The class was filled with silence making me sigh.

"No one? OK then let's vote now." They better vote for me or this would be so embarrassing.

Dahyun's POV

"I'd like to nominate Chou Tzuyu," Jackson said. Is he trying to get me embarrassed? Does he think he'll get more votes than me? What's he gonna do when he wins anyway? Tease me? Join the bullies when they're bullying someone instead of helping the victim? Gosh, he's so annoying.

"OK, I'll write that down." Ms. Sejeong said writing down his name on the board.

"Anyone else?" Ms. Sejeong asked. I was hoping I'd get called, I've always have been called anyways. I've always won. I need to boost my confidence even more this guy is not going to beat me.

Someone raised a hand. I looked at them and tried my best to send some energy or something to make them nominate me. "I nominate Kim Dahyun." YES! I looked at Tzuyu again and he looked defeated he should know his place.

"OK anyone else?" The class was filled with silence making me sigh in relief.

"No one? OK then let's vote now." I swear if I don't win the world is against me. A kid was picked to count the votes.