Chapter Fourteen

"Oh, no! Casa Amour," Tierney groaned, burying her face in her hands. Priya and Marisol looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why do you say it like that? This is so exciting! Six brand new hot guys for us to choose from," Marisol tossed her hair over her shoulder and straightened her glasses. "I certainly hope I connect with someone here. I mean, Lucas is nice, but there's just no spice."

"Yeah, I like Henrik, but it's definitely not love for us." Priya had the decency to blush a little as she shrugged her elegant shoulders. "We've scratched each other's itch but I'm looking for more than just good sex." Tierney was surprised to hear her admit to her tryst with Henrik on the terrace. It was only Tierney, Priya, and Marisol in the first car. Hope, Chelsea, and Lottie were in the other car, so they weren't privy to Priya's revelation.

"You hooked up with Henrik?!?" Marisol turned to her, her eyes wide in surprise. "How was it?"

Priya laughed, hiding behind her hair that had fallen into her eyes, "It was great. He's definitely good at what he does, but like I said, we aren't a love match. Sexually we are definitely compatible, but I'm hoping for more than that." Marisol looked at Tierney suspiciously.

"You don't seem surprised by any of this."

Tierney grinned, "Noah and I kind of saw them..." Priya's mouth hung open in shock and Marisol burst out laughing. "We didn't stay to watch, but we could see you were both enjoying yourselves."

"I'm mortified," Priya groaned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't be," Tierney shrugged her shoulders. "You're both adults, you are free to do whatever you want." Priya gave Tierney a grateful smile as the cars came to a stop in front of another Villa. Tierney could tell by the look on Lottie's face that she was just as upset about this as she was. She came up beside Lottie and put an arm around her waist and gave her a squeeze. "We've got each other. We'll get through this. It's only a few days right?" Lottie turned her angry green gaze on Tierney and snorted.

"Yeah, and while we're here with six new guys, they are in the Villa with six new girls. Have you thought about that?" Tierney looked down at the ground then met Lottie's gaze again.

"I trust Noah. You have to trust Gary too. He cares about you. I know he does." Lottie gave her a small smile.

"Thanks Tierney. I could feel myself starting to spiral for a moment. Everything will be fine." Chelsea came up beside Tierney and wrapped her arm around her waist.

"I think we need to find the bar and pour ourselves something strong to drink!" Lottie and Tierney laughed and followed the bubbly blonde inside the Villa. The house itself was almost an exact replica, just everything was flipped to the other side. The pool and lawn was slightly smaller, and there was no gym here. They found a table with a chilled bottle of champagne and six glasses. Chelsea immediately popped the cork and poured them each a glass of the cold bubbles. They were just about to take a sip of the sweet liquid when Tierney's phone beeped.

Girls! Welcome to Casa Amour. You'll be staying here for the next few days. Some new Islanders are on their way. Have fun! #girlswillbegirls #newvillanewrules #eggsinbaskets

Hope clears her throat and raises her glass, "I was just thinking, like, it's been an intense couple of days. I think we've all felt the strain. If we're going to be in this new Villa with a bunch of new boys, then I think we should all do our best to enjoy ourselves with these new guys."

"Yes, but we're here with new boys, then our guys have new girls too. It's not just us," Lottie said before downing her entire glass of champagne. "What if they're cracking on with our guys?"