Chapter Six

When Tierney wakes the next morning, all of the guys except for Noah are already up and downstairs. Noah was still snoring beside Hope. Tierney smiled to herself as she watched him sleep with his mouth open slightly. He was so cute when he slept. When Tierney's eyes drifted over to Hope, she noticed her glaring at her from across the room.

"Good morning to you too, Hope." She rolled her eyes at Tierney, and didn't respond. Priya, Marisol, and Lottie sat up in bed and stretched. Tierney smiled over at her friends. "Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Tierney," Priya yawned. "Good morning, everyone." She looked around the room and noticed all of the guys were missing. "I guess everyone decided to get an early start." A wicked grin spread across her beautiful face, "I think we should get ready and go watch them sweat in the gym."

Marisol laughed, "What makes you think they're all in the gym?"

Priya rolled her eyes, "Come on, Mar. They're competing in a Villa full of beautiful women. Of course they're going to do their best to make a good impression on us all. I for one don't want to miss seeing them working their bodies hard..." Priya's voice trailed off and she got a far off look on her eyes, her fingers playing with a strand of her hair. Hope laughed.

"I agree. I would love to see Lucas sweating, his muscles glistening in the morning sun..." she grinned slyly. "You know it has to be an amazing sight to behold." All of the girls nod, even Tierney. She wasn't blind, and she had to admit Lucas was a gorgeous man. As if Hope could read her thoughts, she turns an angry look Tierney's way. "Don't even think about it, Tierney." Tierney frowned in confusion and sat back a little.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't try to act all innocent. It wouldn't be the first time you've tried to get the attention of a guy I was interested in," she looked down at the still sleeping Noah, then back at her. Tierney laughed, which only seemed to piss off Hope even further. "What's so funny? Do you think playing with my heart is a joke?"

Lottie rolled her eyes, "Come off it, Hope. You know you don't really have feelings for Noah." Hope glared at Lottie.

"How do you know? You're always taking her side anyway. Noah was exactly what I was looking for when I entered this Villa. Intelligent, soft spoken, and gorgeous. If Tierney could have just kept her nose out of our relationship..." Tierney cut her off angrily.

"You seem to be forgetting I chose Noah first. You took him from me on day one." Hope rolled her eyes.

"Oh, get over it, Tierney. This isn't Friendship Island, its Love Island. Do you really think any of these other girls would have looked the other way, if they'd have been attracted to Noah?"

Lottie seethed, "I did look the other way. He was the one I thought was most attractive when I walked out onto the lawn that first day, but Tierney had already chosen him. I respected her enough to not go after Noah."

"You can shove your 'girl code' up your ass, Lottie," Hope climbed out of bed and put her hands on her hips. "I'm not going to give up a chance to make a connection with someone because of someone else."

"Do you hear how hypocritical you're being right now? You're saying you're not going to apologize for going after what you want, yet you expect me to idly stand by and let you have Noah without a fight. It's not happening, Hope." Tierney slowly stood up from the bed, and eyed Hope defiantly. Priya quickly jumped out of bed and stood between them as they slowly walked towards each other.

"Come on girls. There's no need for this. There are plenty of gorgeous men to go around."

Hope scoffed, "Whatever. There's a gorgeous hunk of man downstairs just waiting for me." She looked down at Noah's still snoring form and waved her hand dismissively, "I'm done with him anyway." Hope's frown turned into a satisfied smirk. "I've had my fun with Noah anyway. He was decent, but I have a feeling Lucas is more my speed." She tossed her braids over her shoulder and strutted off to get ready for the day.