Chapter Eight

The next morning, Tierney headed out to the roof terrace, hoping for a bit of quiet alone time before she began another day in the Villa. She was surprised to find Henrik sitting by himself. He was looking out over the Spanish hills, his long blonde locks blowing gently in the breeze.

"Good morning, Henrik," Tierney smiled over at him. He turned with a start, but his usual bright smile quickly spread across his handsome face.

"Good morning, sunshine. You're looking lovely as always, Tierney." He looked back over the hills, running his hands through his hair. "I was just thinking about how intense things are in here. With the eliminations tonight, I just wanted to get my head on straight." Tierney went to sit beside him.

"You're worried you're going to be eliminated?"

He gave her a sad smile, "I'm preparing myself for it."

"Why do you think it's going to be you?"

He shrugged, "I'm the new guy. The viewers really haven't had a chance to get to know me."

"I think the viewers have been able to see enough of you to know you're an amazing guy who deserves to be here." Tierney sighed heavily as she pushed her hair from her face. "I think the world of Rocco. Despite everything I wish him nothing but the best, but I don't have a good feeling about his chances after everything that happened with Marisol. And Ibrahim...he's a good guy too, but he's so hard to talk to. Unless he can find it in himself to open up, then I don't hold out much hope for him in the Villa." Henrik nodded slowly, seeming to really think about what Tierney said. "Obviously I can't guarantee what the viewers will think, but I wouldn't pack your bags just yet." Henrik took ahold of her hand and his trademark smile returned to his handsome face.

"You know just the right things to say to make a bloke feel better." Tierney smiled and leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"We'd better make our way downstairs before they send a search party." The two of them headed back downstairs to join the others. Marisol and Rocco were laying together on one of the daybeds. They made their way to the group that was sitting in the bean bag chairs. Lottie, Priya, Gary, Ibrahim, and Noah were talking. Noah smiled up at Tierney when he saw them approaching. Tierney grinned as she sat on Noah's lap. "What's going on?"

Noah kissed her head softly, "We're just talking about those two over there." Noah nodded towards Rocco and Marisol. Tierney rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Come on, guys. Just give it a rest. They like each other. It's not a big deal. Gary and I are really the only two who have a reason to be upset and neither of us are." Gary nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I don't care who she's cracking on with to be honest." Gary traced a finger down Lottie's arm and grinned, "I've moved on." A slow smile spread across Lottie's lips, but she avoided his gaze.

"I still think he's a piece of shit."

"What about her? You should be angry at Marisol too, not just Rocco" Priya interjected.

Lottie rolled her eyes, "I'm not happy with her either to be honest."

"After tonight, Rocco will most likely be leaving the Villa. Why not just let them be?" Noah suggested. They were interrupted when Marisol yelled from the daybeds.

"Guys, I got a text!" Once everyone was gathered, she read the text aloud.

Islanders, it's time for some Twitter Bingo. Lucas and Henrik will take turns reading tweets from the public about goings-on around the Villa, but the names will be blanked out. The couple with the most correct answers will win the challenge. #Roasted #WigSnatched