Chapter Nineteen

For a moment all you could hear were the sounds of the cicadas in the distance. Tierney had been holding Lottie's hand and winced when her grip tightened like a vice. She leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Do NOT go off, Lottie. That's exactly what she wants. She wants to cause drama." Lottie gave a slight nod, closed her eyes, and took deep breaths. When she opened her green eyes, she turned to Gary and gave him a sad smile. Gary pulled her to him and kissed her lips softly.

"You've got nothing to worry over, love. I have absolutely no interest in her, I promise you." Gary glanced at Lena who stood alone still looking more and more agitated by the minute. "Honestly, she doesn't really want me either. She wants her fifteen minutes of fame and coming on here causing drama seemed like a good way for her to get it."

"Just make sure she keeps her overfilled lips to herself," Lottie growled causing Gary to laugh softly.

"How could you possibly think anyone would pick her over you, Lotta? You're perfect." Lottie blushed and lowered her gaze. "Don't try to hide from me, it's true. You're bossy, opinionated, funny, kind, not to mention sexy as hell." The side of Lottie's mouth curved up with her signature smile and Gary sighed. "You're all I need, Lotta." He hugged her tight then slowly released her as he backed away.

"About bloody time!" Lena huffed, grabbing Gary's hand angrily. He looked down at her, his annoyance evident on his handsome face, as he shook his hand free.

"We are not together Lena."

"Excuse me, but I do believe we are an official couple now. I chose you."

"But I don't choose you. Lena, I told you during our date. I am not interested in getting back together with you. All you are doing here is playing games with people's real feelings." Lena's brown eyes went black with anger.

"You can deny all you want Gary, but I know you still want me. You just wait until we're together in bed tonight, and I know you'll be singing a different tune by morning." Gary shook his head.

"We won't be sharing a bed." Lena's cheeks flushed brightly.

"You can't sleep with her, it's against the rules. You aren't in a couple anymore."

"I never said I'd be sleeping with Lottie. I just said I wouldn't be sleeping with you." Lena crossed her arms over her chest and pouted like a child. It was then that someone's phone dinged.

"I got a text!" Bobby exclaimed.

Islanders, Lena has made her decision. Get ready, your audience will soon be voting for their favorite couples. The couple that wins will enjoy a night alone in the Hideaway. Don't get too comfortable...another twist may be right around the corner. Our next recoupling will be in two days. #getyourgrafton #whowillstaywhowillgo

"Well, that doesn't sound a bit ominous." Kiera rolled her eyes, leaning into Lucas' embrace.

"What do you guys think it means?" Henrik asked, his concern evident on his face.

Bobby shrugged and put his arm around Chelsea's shoulders, "Who knows? I personally think we shouldn't dwell on this too much. What's going to happen is going to happen no matter what. I think we should just enjoy our time here together and with our significant others. If my time is limited, I know I want to make the most of the time I have left in the Villa." Tierney nodded.

"Bobby's right. Let's just enjoy our time and take it as it comes." Noah put his arm around her waist and smiled softly.

"I couldn't agree more."