Chapter Fifteen

Tierney collapsed on the sun lounger. Everyone in the Villa had just participated in a group challenge. Each of the Islanders had received a challenge they all had to complete before they could move on to the next person. They were told, the two different Villas were competing for one prize. Whichever Villa completed the challenges the fastest would win a cocktail party. Tierney honestly could have cared less. She was absolutely miserable stuck in this new Villa without Noah. She already missed him terribly and had no desire to really get to know any of the other guys. The only guy she had anything to do with was Kassam and Graham. Graham and Marisol had hit it off. Tierney was happy for them. Kassam was a cool guy too. Honestly, if Noah wasn't waiting for her in the other Villa, she would be tempted by him. She knew he was into her, but she was keeping their relationship friendly and not romantic.

Ever since the challenge started, all Tierney could think of was how the guys were doing in the other Villa. Tierney felt like she had no reason not to trust Noah, but she also knew she wasn't a fool. Noah is gorgeous and sweet and fit, basically the total package. The new girls would be crazy not to want to turn Noah's head. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Lottie coming over to lay on the sun lounger beside her.

"Penny for your thoughts." Lottie grinned when Tierney flinched, obviously startled by her. "I think I could guess what you're thinking about." Tierney gave her a half smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure you could. Probably the same thing you're thinking about."

Lottie sighed as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, "Probably. I can't help but wonder who got the kissing parts of the challenge. What if it was Gary? What if it was Noah?" Her frown deepened on her pretty face. Tierney sighed heavily and nodded.

"I know. I wonder too. I mean, I trust Noah 100% but..."

"It's those new girls I don't trust," Lottie practically growled. Tierney nodded but remained silent. Lottie shook her head as if she was trying to clear it from all her bad thoughts. "Let's change the subject. Have you noticed Hope and Elijah disappearing into the Villa when they think no one is paying attention?"

Tierney laughed, "I did notice that. I guess since he didn't really get anywhere with Chelsea, he's decided to slum it with Hope."

Lottie barked a laugh, "That's the truth." They were soon joined by Chelsea who was struggling to keep the three tropical drinks she was carrying from falling to the ground.

"It's cocktail time, ladies!" She gave Tierney and Lottie their drinks, then sat down on Tierney's lounger so she could talk to them.

"Thanks, babe," Tierney took a sip of her drink and sighed as the icy, sweet drink hit her tongue. "This is delicious." Chelsea grinned.

"I know. I can totally make amazing cocktails. It's one of my superpowers." Lottie laughed softly.

"I think we're going to need a lot more of these to make it through the rest of our time here." Chelsea rolled her eyes and nodded.

"That's totes true! I thought I might enjoy it at first, but all I can think about is what Bobby is doing and whether or not one of those new girls is going to turn his head." Chelsea ran her hand through her blonde hair as she continued, "I mean, I know Bobby and I haven't been together long, but..."

"You don't have to try to explain it to us, babe." Lottie placed her hand on Chelsea's. The sweet blonde smiled in appreciation. "We're all missing our guys. Tierney and I both are so ready to get out of here and get back to them."

Chelsea nodded as she took another sip of her drink, "Me too. Elijah tried to turn my head. He's an attractive guy, but I'm just not interested." A slow grin spread across her face, "Did you guys see him and Hope disappear into the Villa together?" Tierney and Lottie laughed and nodded their heads.