Chapter Eighteen

Authors Note: Possible trigger warning. This chapter contains some non-consensual content. This is a very sexually explicit chapter.

                Tierney felt as though all of the wind had been knocked from her body.  She felt her knees begin to buckle, but Noah's arms quickly wrapped around her waist to keep her upright. Josh's green eyes burned into hers, his sexy smile spread across his face. He ran his hands through his thick, shoulder length jet black hair. As she looked at him, all of the pain from his betrayal came flooding back. Josh's cocky smile faltered at the pain he saw in her blue eyes.  Her pain was quickly replaced by anger. She took a step forward, her eyes never leaving his.

"What the fuck, Josh?" His eyebrows rose in surprise.

"Language, babe. Language." Tierney rolled her eyes, her hands on her hips.

"Cut the crap. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for love. Why else would I be here?"

"You don't know the concept of the word," Tierney spat. She looked around at the faces of the other Islanders who were watching them. "I'm sorry gang. Let me introduce you. This is Josh, my cheating ex-boyfriend. Josh, this is all of my friends who will never be interested in you." Josh couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess it's a good thing I'm not here for them." All of the color drained from Tierney's face. Josh stepped closer to her, raising his hand to gently brush his fingers along her cheek. The touch was so soft, and it reminded Tierney of the tender moments they had shared.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" she managed to squeak out.

"I'm only here for you, babe. I know I made a mistake, but I want you back."

Noah took a step forward and wrapped his arm around her waist, "You have balls, mate." Josh let his gaze drift from Tierney to the man standing beside her. If he was intimated at all, he didn't let it show.

"That I do, mate." A sly smile spread across his handsome face as he leaned forward and whispered, "Just ask Tierney." Noah lunged towards him, but Gary and Lucas quickly grabbed his arms to hold him back. Josh laughed and held up his hands, "Oh, your new guy has some anger issues, Tier." Tierney glared at him over her shoulder before turning her attention to Noah. His amber eyes burned hot with anger, but the minute he felt her hand on his cheek, he felt his anger melting away. He looked down into her eyes.

"Do not let him get to you, Noah. I don't want you to get kicked out of the Villa for getting in a fight." Tierney stood on her tip toes and gently kissed him, leaning her forehead against his. "He's not worth it." Noah let his eyes close as his hands found their way into her hair. She felt him nod, then kiss her forehead.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Tierney looked up at him, all of the affection she felt for him clear in her eyes.

"You don't have anything to apologize for." She glanced back at Josh and scowled. "I don't know what gave him the idea I'd be interested in him ever again." They were interrupted when someone's phone dinged. Henrik pulled out his phone and read.

Islanders, your new Villa mates should look very familiar to two of our                                                       current Islanders. Josh and Lena, you may choose two Islanders to have                                                          a romantic one on one date.  Choose wisely. Tomorrow night, our two new                                   Islanders will have the chance to choose who they wish to couple up with.                                                    #singleandreadytomingle #exinthevilla