I'll fix it

"Ochaco, is your arm okay?" Asui's voice was full of concern for her friend. She received a cut on her shoulder, seemingly coming out of nowhere. Uraraka was glad she cared for her, though she didn't want Tsu to worry.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a scratch." Uraraka reassured, her gaze fixed on the newcomer, holding a bloody blade. Uraraka's blood. It was difficult to see with her mask, but the girl seemed content.

"Shallow, not much blood..." The blonde whispered, not loud enough to be heard by the two friends. She was staring at her weapon.

"What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere? Who are you?" The croaky reproach was directed at the blonde. She pointed her knife to them.

"I'm Toga! Geez, you two are super cute! Uraraka-san, and Asui-san..." The question-reproach was ignored.

"How does she know who we are?" Uraraka whispered, surprised. They both kept their defensive stance, while being in utter confusion. "Maybe from the Sports Fest'?" Asui replied, unsure. "In any case, she knows who we are, so that means we're at a disadvantage..."

"That's not enough blood... Normally, I'd suck it directly from the cut to get more. But this machine will start sucking if I just stick it in. So my work will progress really quickly. I'm sticking it in~"

Suddenly, the newcomer charged at them. "She's coming!" Uraraka shouted. Asui reacted immediately; she wrapped her tongue around her best friend, to send her away. "Ochaco! You have to get back to camp!" Her voice was panicky, sensing the danger. "We got permission to use quirks to protect ourselves, not to counterattack! That's the type of person Mr.Aizawa is!"

"Tsu you too!" Uraraka screamed after her, being launched into the sky. "Of course, I will also-"

Her tongue suddenly got cut by the same knife, and started bleeding. The frog-like girl hopped away from her opponent.

"Tsu... Tsu... Tsu!" Toga removed her mask, a bright smile on her face. A smile way too big. Kero?

"What a cute nickname! I'm going to call you that, too!" She told her gleefully.

"Don't. The only people allowed to call me that are my friends!" Asui was wary, cautious, but certainly angered. Suddenly, one of her blood-suckers flew to her, pining her hair to the tree, and she had no way out.

"YAY! Then I'm your friend too! All right!" She screamed, way too happy, not comprehending what was wrong with her words. They were friends!

"Tsuyu-chan!" Uraraka shouted, running after her friend, panic in her voice.

"You're bleeding, my friend Tsu! You can be more adorable! I just love blood~ We're gonna be, such good friends~" She chanted, up close to her face, studying the blood on the corner of Asui's mouth, blush dusting her cheeks and her cat-like gaze admiring the red liquid.

"Get away from her!" Uraraka ran to Toga, and as she pointed the knife to cut her running, Uraraka dodged it, grabbed her wrist and the base of the neck, pulled her, and shoved her onto the ground. *FWHIP!* The attacker's head landed confused face first onto the dirt. Gunhead martial arts!

"That was amazing, Ochaco!" Tsu complimented her, awestruck. "Tsu, can you restrain her hands with your tongue? Does it hurt?" She asked, trying to figure out a plan, while caring for her wellbeing. They didn't have much time. "Just give me a second for my tongue."

"Ochaco~ You're wonderful too~" Uraraka's attention returned back to her, as a confused gasp escaped her lips, as well as heat rose to her cheeks. She wasn't expecting a compliment out of nowhere, especially from a villain! "You've got the same smell as me..." Uraraka was beyond confused at this point. What did she mean? Was she trying to distract her? She swallowed, listening, and not releasing her grasp.