Home

"Himiko, you can't come whenever you please, it's too dangerous." Ochaco scolded her, tucking a stray hair behind her head as Himiko grinned. She didn't respond, instead getting closer to her girlfriend and hugging her tight. " 'Missed you." She groaned in her neck, tickling Uraraka, who let out a giggle.

Ochaco relaxed, focusing on the sound of Toga's breathing, slow and steady. She wanted to treasure this moment forever, and so she melted in the moment, trying to imprint it in her memory. Ochaco tightened her grip on Himiko's sweater, breathing in her smell, shutting her eyes to appreciate it even more. "I love you." She whispered. Their hug didn't break apart for a few minutes, each taking in the other's features, scared that they will disappear any second.

"Someone will see you..." Ochaco whined as they slowly parted, her brows furrowed in worry. Himiko was relaxed, not bothered by it. "What difference would it make? I want the world to know you're mine, Coco." The brunette blushed and looked away, pouting, as Toga ran her thumb on her cheek softly. "You're so cute." The blonde purred, kissing her all over on the face. Ochaco giggled, trying to escape her wrath. "Stop! You make it hard to be mad at you."

"Then don't be mad at me." The blonde spoke, satisfied. Ochaco groaned, taking her hand briefly to lead her on the bed. She sat down, as Himiko perked up, her eye slits widening. "Come rest with me, Himi." She smiled, patting her thighs. The villain immediately obliged, laying down her head on her legs, and letting out what could be interpreted as a purr.

The brunette ran her hand through the soft hair, disentangling the messy buns to let her hair down. Himiko curled up tighter, though her features were relaxed. She made herself comfortable, as she let her girlfriend pet her. "You're my little kitty." The brunette whispered, as Toga hummed in agreement, drifting off to sleep.

The brunette watched her before slowly closing her eyes herself, the mechanical movement not stopping. Who cares if they weren't supposed to be with each other? When she had Himiko cradled in her arms, when they kissed under the moonlight, or when they held hands at the park, Ochaco knew she was home. And nobody would take it away from her.