Winter night

Uraraka snuggled up closer to Toga, the harsh winter getting to her. But it was mainly an excuse to rest her head against her shoulder, both of them buried in blankets. The hot chocolates were long gone, and neither of them had the courage to get up and make more. They were watching a crime series, and Uraraka had to admit it was pretty fun. Not the crimes themselves, but Toga's comments at them.

"Why don't they show the blood? It's the best part!" The blonde whined. She would have made a big movement to show her frustration, but the comfiness of her friend stopped her before it was too late.

Uraraka chuckled, a sound that was music to Toga's ears. The brunette was really pretty, and to say she had a crush would be an understatement. She truly was amazing, a good friend she could rely on, and a future great hero. She was everything she wished to be. But unlike her previous loved ones, she didn't stand to see her hurt. As much as she loved blood, if Uraraka had one cut...! The culprit would suffer the consequences.

Toga sighed contentedly, happy with their current situation. The cold winter gave them an excuse to be closer, and she was far from minding it. The blonde took her friend's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers, still watching the episode on the TV.

"The victim suffered multiple stab wounds, from which the blood was supposedly cleaned or taken..."

Toga was half-listening at this point, concentrated on Uraraka's soft heartbeat, rhythming her own respirations. Though, the UA student was very much focused. "Did you do it?" Toga blinked a few times, reconcentrating on the image, before recognizing the alley way. As the man's identity was shown, she remembered him. She did take his identity for a few days, it was fun times. His blood wasn't the best, but it rivaled others, at least.

"You think so lowly of me. I'm wounded." She spoke jokingly, pressing Uraraka's cheek with a finger playfully. She pouted in response and stuck out her tongue, which made the villain laugh.

"Alright you got me. Never thought I'd make it onto 'Unresolved Crimes'! Though, I am pretty good at my job..."

"Don't call murder your job!" Uraraka replied in a faux scandalized tone. Their conversation was one they were used to having, and always in a light-hearted tone. The UA student long accepted Toga's villain life, and chose to embrace it, not to judge it.

"What? It's fun, and I'm paid for it." Uraraka rolled her eyes, and she separated their hands. Toga was about to protest, before both of her arms wrapped themselves around her waist. The blonde melted into the touch, and if she was a cat, she probably would have purred.

"Silly kitty." The brunette responded, and Toga's face went up in flames. It was a cute nickname, and it didn't fail to make her heart race in her chest. She was in deep, wasn't she? She tried to keep focus on the TV, but the words blurred in her mind, as all she could think about was Ochaco, Ochaco, Ochaco. She was lucky to not have an emitter type quirk, because she probably would have lost control at this moment. Toga put her hands on Uraraka's, unaware of her own situation.

Uraraka felt lucky Toga couldn't see her right now, because her whole face must have been the color of her cheeks. Why did I say that? Her mind was running thought after thought, but she couldn't apologize, or it would make it awkward. No, she just had to own up- besides, the blonde didn't say anything, so she didn't mind, right?

"Hey look, they finally show some blood! It looks appetizing... Makes me hungry." Toga remarked, as her stomach growled. While sentences like this probably would have made anyone turn around and run in fear, it only made Uraraka fall in love a bit more. She liked how Toga was brutally honest, and didn't try to censor herself.

"Blood may be... Good? But it isn't food, you know." Uraraka replied playfully. "We could go fetch some snacks." She didn't want to move, but she was getting pretty hungry herself. Going into the kitchen was another affair, though. They were at the League's base, and she certainly didn't want to see them more than she had too.

"Why do that, when you're already here?" Uraraka's train of thought was completely shut down for a second, before starting again way faster. Wait, did she really say that? Uraraka's blush deepened, as she felt Toga's back straighten, probably in realization.

"I'm sorry, I mean-" She stumbled upon her words, in an attempt at an apology. Cute. Uraraka smiled, trying to remember Kaminari's pick up lines. But everything was blank, so she just had to try to be smooth by herself.

"Excuse me, but I think you're the snack here." She spoke with all the calmness she could muster, and she could practically feel Toga combust.

"Well, the only way to know is to taste..." Toga removed Uraraka's hands from around her waist, as she turned her head. The brunette looked at her smirk questioningly. The villain tilted up the student's chin, getting dangerously close.

"May I kiss you?" Toga asked softly, as the other nodded slowly. Their lips met, finally met, as they melted in each other's touch. After a few seconds, they separated, their eyes gazing in each others'.

Ochaco.exe has stopped responding.

"I've been dreaming to do that for ages." The blonde whispered, as Uraraka's smile grew. "Me too." She replied, taking her in for a hug, which Toga immediately returned.

After a while, they looked at each other, the soft buzzing of the TV in the background. "You're beautiful." Uraraka blurted out, before clasping her mouth with her hands. "Thank you, angel. You're not so bad yourself." Toga grinned as she replied. They both burst out laughing.

"So... Snacks?"