Deal

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The other girl's fingers found their way around around her throat.

*

Toga Himiko always lived a life that was so unique, it could only be described with her name. She was free to do whatever she wanted, escaping the consequences gracefully. Some considered her a criminal, others a devil, and others a regular woman. She considered herself as none of those things. She wasn't fit to be in a little box, in a cage, for all society to see whichever label they saw her as. She was Toga Himiko, and that was the only true description someone could make of her.
After all, she was indescriptible; making people feel so many different emotions, that crossing the stories led to uncertainties within the storytellers.

In all of her life's years, she was always seen wearing a bright smile. Bubbly girl, bubbly woman, always positive and cheery. She swept men and women alike off their feet, making them fall for her. But if you stuck around for the rest of the story, then it quickly took a weird turn. These same people could never remember falling for Himiko, barely recognizing her. The common assumption was heartbreak, and that the partial amnesia was just a way of dealing with it, as any other. And then, after the event repeated a few times, the blonde found another place to live in, and the memories of her faded away with her as she left.

Eventually, this pattern changed, taking a dark turn. Of course, it was never identified as an act of Toga Himiko. But wherever she moved, a trail of blood drained corpses followed. Unsolved mysteries in the police stations, desperately trying to trace back any suspect. But she was too smart for them; her victims never had anything to do with each other, unless by pure coincidence, and even less so something to do with her.

The blonde had a unique way to live, it was undeniable. She loved and she loved, getting crushes after crushes. What she liked the most about them was their blood. She took it upon herself to always have a taste, but eventually, it wasn't enough. Her hunger grew, and she needed more. That's when her techniques became... aggressive. When before she usually drank directly from their neck, she now killed them, and watched the red liquid spill down, a work of art signed "T.H". After all her vials were full, she left, having a supply that could sustain her for a few more weeks. And what could she say? She just loved seeing the looks of terror, hearing the desperate screams of her victims. It made them even more attractive.

And though she may have crushed on them in the past, when she successfully feasted, they were quickly forgotten, just another poor human that didn't make it through.

She was now strolling through the streets, adapted to the new city she just moved into. Lazing around, looking through the stores, in hopes of finding anything interesting. Maybe new clothes for her to wear, or cute makeup. But what she found was way more to her taste. A beautiful brunette, shopping carelessly in one of her favorite stores. Toga's heart began beating fast, as it did so many times before. She felt her chest tighten with emotions, studying her new prey's figure, trying to gather as much information as she could. She was fairly short, with big brown eyes, and flushed cheeks. She was looking through the "for sale" area, and judging by her clothes, didn't have money to herself, or was spending it well. If only she could get her name, somehow...

And so, Toga Himiko approached her, her actions as discreet as possible. Seemingly carelessly looking through the clothes, she bumped her shoulder on her, and quickly excused herself. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" She bowed, falsely apologetic. Thankfully, the brunette bought it, and acted as kind as she looked. "It's no problem, really! Are you okay?" She inquired with a worried tone. Toga really hit the jackpot, didn't she? She was just so adorable, with her eyes piercing and analyzing her, for the smallest sign of injury.

"I am, thank you very much!" The blonde extended her hand towards her, wearing her usual bright smile. "I'm Himiko Toga, but you can call me Himiko! Nice to meet you." The brunette smiled back, shaking her hand as she chuckled softly. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka, but I guess you can call me Ochaco." She replied, the sound of her voice blessing Toga's hearing. She is so cute! The blonde gushed in her mind, but she knew better than to just jump on her. Her crimes were always studied carefully, and never let place for emotions, until the very end. That's what made her so skilled, and never caught.