Part 14🖇

| Dallas Tx 📍|

<Recap>

4 months laterrr.....

-Okay we all know that Tray died right-

-After the repast , the gang friendship has not been the same, they all in there own world-

-So Ce decided to take a year to herself  before going to college, Now she's regretting doing that after all the babymama drama with her new toxic boyfriend-

-Nobody has seen Josh since he crashed the repast, but He got a new girlfriend tho and blames himself for Tray's death-

-Demon back to his old ways, drinking and smoking all the time with his new girlfriend-

-Prince wanna get out the gangsta life, but we should all know once you in , you in-

-Jaz and Jay relationship is still going strong , they actually have an surprise for they gang to spill-

•Present•

Cierra J. Jones-

"I'm not about to fucking argue with you Jaquan" Ce said.

"Who the fuck you talking to Cierra" Jaquan said.

"I'm fucking taking to you because you wanna argue about little shit, you know what i'm about to go before I say something I regret" Cierra said grabbing something her spend the night bag.

"I don't know where the fuck you think you going" Jaquan said getting out the bed going to stand in front of the door.

"Get the fuck out my way, i don't wanna here nomo" Ce said.

"Fine, leave bitch go be with your hoe ass bestfriend" Jaquan.

"Who the fuck a hoe, because i swear you gotta baby by three females, so seems like you the hoe to me" Ce said walking out his front door.

"Wait wait wait wait, you leaving for real" Jaquan said running after Ce while she walking to her car.

"Yes, because we been together for 3 months and you still on the same bullshit when we first started dating, I'M DONE JAQUAN" Ce said while getting in her car and driving off.

"WAITTTT WAITTTT BAEEEEE , IM SORRY" Jaquan yelled running after her car.

While Cierra arrived to her apartment she see's Jasmine sitting in front of her door.

"Bestieeeee what's wronggg" Ce said sitting down next to Jaz.

"Jay is cheating on me and i'm pregnant" Jaz said crying.

Heeeeeeyyy babessssssss🥰!!
I know where have i been , it's been monthssss yeah yeah , I know but i'm planning on updating more🙂.