Part 23🖇

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 days later.....

every since they got back from Miami they have spent every second of the day with each other.

"Hey Cece" Kianna and Asia said walking into cece salon

"Hey babes, what y'all doing here on y'all day off" buhh she said putting moose on her client braids.

"We just wanted to know are you coming to game night tonight at Jay em house" Asia said.

"Girlll what game night Jaz ain't tell me nun about no game night"Cierra said said with a frown on her face.

Every since Asia had her miscarriage all of the girls have gotta close because one she always was around and two they needed more girl friends.

"Bestfriend Why you ain't tell me about game night at your house" Cierra asked when jaz answered the ft call.

"Whaa mf—- I know damn well Jay ain't having some and ain't tell me"Jaz said.

"I did tell—-no the fuck you didn't" Jaz said cutting jay off.

"Yeah imma let y'all g- stfu up talking to my Jay" Jaz said cutting cierra off before she hung up.

"I'll be there, lemme call Twinbae and see if he going" Cierra said.

"Who da fuck is Twinbae, ouuuuu i'm telling demon" Asia said.

"Girllll that's what she call demon chilleee"Kianna said laughing.

"This is Demon, my i help you my lady" Demon said answering the ft call.

"You uglyyy as hell but you going to jay game night" She said laughing.

"You know itttt , finna be winning every game" He said.

"Boy no you not" Asia yelled.

"Ughhhhh you didn't tell me asia big nose ass was around" He said mugging the phone.

Demon had a bad feeling everytime Asia was around. He felt like she was fake and was up to something but her couldn't put a finger on it.

"Boy fuck you" Asia yelled.

"See unt unt Cece we finna go she giving ghetto" Kianna said getting out her seat.

"Bye babessss" Cierra said laughing.

  •••••••••••••••••

"Honeyyyyy i'm homeeeeee" Shawn came yelling in Cece apartment.

"Boy this is not your damn house" Cierra said coming down the stairs.

"Girlll hush , let's go make some babies" He said kissing her.

"Come on thennnnn" She said.

"Forealllll" He said with a big smile.

"No, i wanna wait till we moved in together and at a good place with our businesses" She said kissing his cheek.

"Okay , Remember you said that" He said sitting on the counter.

Shawn been thinking about opening up his own barbershop since he left the gang life along, because he realized if he really wanna have a family with Cierra, he know we gotta leave that life alone for they family to be safe.

"I remember it allllll baby, but you wearing that to game night" she asked.

"Yup , What you wearing" He asked.